Cooking up a delicious meal for friends and family has never been easier than with sheet pan vegetables.
Whether you are looking for an easy dinner for busy weeknights or want to turn your favorite veggies into a unique meal-prep dish, sheet pan recipes are the way to go!
Why this recipe
So easy. These easy roasted vegetables make the perfect side dish for any main dish!
Versatile. You can add any of your favorite veggies to this dish, and it will always be delicious!
Healthy. Sheet pan vegetables are a great way to get your veggies in without sacrificing flavor.
Customizable. You could use these roasted veggies as a base for an easy meal. For example, you could add some fresh sausage to the sheet pan for an easy sheet pan sausage dinner.
Ingredients for this sheet pan veggies recipe
- Carrot, broccoli, and cauliflower
- Brussels sprouts - halved and quartered
- Lemons - quartered
- Olive oil
- Mrs. Dash Lemon Garlic Seasoning
- Coarse ground sea salt
Equipment and kitchen tools
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Mixing bowls
How to make sheet pan vegetables
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Select a large bowl with a lid.
Place the veggies and lemons in the bowl.
Add a drizzle of olive oil over the veggie mixture.
Cover the bowl with the lid.
Remove the lid and sprinkle with the seasoning and salt. Shake again.
Remove the carrots from the bowl.
Set the bowl with the remaining veggies aside.
Place the carrots on the foil-lined pan.
Bake the carrots at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Remove the carrots from the oven.
Add the remaining veggies and lemons to the carrots.
Return the baking sheet full of veggies to the 425-degree oven and continue cooking for 25 minutes.
Use this section for process shots, alternating between the step and image showing the step. Users don't like seeing process shots cluttering up the recipe card, so include your process shots here.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Press into patties on the tray
Place into oven at 350 fahrenheit
Tips for best results
- Use different vegetables like sweet potatoes, green beans, butternut squash, and root vegetables for a variety of flavors and textures.
- Cut your vegetables into smaller pieces so they will cook evenly.
- Use an airtight container when storing your cooked sheet pan veggies to keep them from drying out.
- Make sure to preheat the oven to a high temperature (425 degrees is best) for tastier roasted vegetables that have crispy edges!
- Experiment with different seasonings, like Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, Kosher salt, red pepper flakes, and lemon zest, for a flavorful dish.
- For a complete and healthy dinner, you can turn these roast veggies into sheet pan meals like sheet pan chicken and veggies by adding chicken breasts.
- If you do not have any aluminum foil, you can also line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
More great side dish recipes
Sheet Pan Vegetables
- ½ cup carrots
- ½ cup broccoli
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ cup Brussels Sprouts halved and quartered
- ½ lemon quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon Garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon coarse ground sea salt
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Select a large with a lid.
- Place the veggies and lemons in the bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the on to the veggie mixture.
- Cover the bowl with the lid.
- Shake well.
- Remove the lid and sprinkle with the seasoning and salt. Shake again.
- Remove the carrots from the bowl.
- Set the bowl with the remaining veggies aside.
- Place the carrots on the foil lined pan.
- Bake the carrots at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Remove the carrots from the oven.
- Add the remaining veggies and lemons to the carrots.
- Return the baking sheet full of veggies to the 425 degree oven continue cooking for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Such a nice recipe, full of flavor and nutrition. It's one we all like around here!
This recipe is full of my favorite veggies! I can't wait to have this!
So glad to hear - it is so easy to make too!