These easy White Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies are perfect for the holidays or for your next cookie exchange! Made easily in minutes, these toffee cookies are baked with toffee bits and white chocolate! Great any time of the year!
Hello Friends! Wow, I am just loving this season! This weekend I went to a holiday tea party and a holiday concert. Getting a chance to embrace the season with moments has been wonderful for the soul. Have you had a chance to take in any holiday activities?
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a great toffee cookie recipe. I love simple recipes like this one because you likely have all of the ingredients already on hand.
- This is one of my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes. These toffee cookies have a chewy texture with crisp edges.
- These make a great cookie for any time of the year, but I like to make them during the holidays too!
These cookies have a wonderful flavor combination and are soft but still, have light crispiness. I find them light and tasty and perfect for a sweet toffee treat.
How to Make White Chocolate Toffee Cookies
This recipe uses basic cookie ingredients, with a couple of special ones.
Toffee Pieces – of course, they are the star of this show. I love baking with these Heath Bar toffee chips also known as Brickle bits. They add some crunch and great toffee flavor to the recipe.
White Chocolate Chips – probably my favorite green of all time.
Butter – I recommend using real butter for cookie recipes. Margarine works, but there is nothing like the taste of real butter!
Sugar – You will use both white sugar and brown sugar for this recipe. You can use either light or dark brown sugar for this recipe.
Flour – I use all purpose flour
Equipment & Kitchen Tools
- large bowl
- cookie sheet or baking sheet
- parchment paper
- cookie scoop
- wire rack
These are nice cookies for a cookie exchange.
These are so delicious in a lunch box too!
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- You can make the dough ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator. You can use it to quickly make this recipe.
- You can prepare segments of this recipe ahead of time. Mix the dry ingredients and store in an airtight container. When you are ready to cook, all you will need to do is add the eggs, vanilla, and butter. This method is especially helpful during the holidays.
- Using a cookie scoop will help ensure that the cookie dough balls are a uniform size.
Variations, Notes, and Substitutions
Milk Chocolate Toffee Cookie Recipe
A nice variation on this recipe is to substitute the white chocolate chips with milk chocolate chips. It changes up the flavor and is equally delicious!
Toffee Pecan Chocolate Cookie Recipe
Throw in 3/4 cup of pecans for an added flavor-packed cookie.
For a less sweet cookie, you can substitute semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips for white chocolate chips.
Serving and Storage Suggestions
- See tip above and place ingredients in a mason jar for a fun holiday gift.
- Store cookies at room temperature in an airtight container.
You can prepare segments of this recipe ahead of time. Mix the dry ingredients and store in an airtight container. When you are ready to cook, all you will need to do is add the eggs, vanilla, and butter. This method is especially helpful during the holidays.
More Delicious Cookies from the Island
Simple Lemon Cookie makes the loveliest light, lemon cookies!
Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
Best Ever Classic Chocolate Chip cookie recipe – a favorite for years and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Chewy Chocolate chip cookies – one of our favorite chocolate chip cookie recipes
White Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
Toffee Cookies with White Chocolate chips
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup toffee chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl and gradually to sugar mixture while blending well.
- Add white chocolate chips and toffee chips and mix well.
- Drop dough in 1" balls on a greased or parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a cooling rack before serving.
We hope you enjoy this easy toffee chocolate chip cookie recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What’s your favorite cookie recipe?