These White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies are truly a wonderful and unique holiday cookie! I love bringing these unexpected bites of joy to cookie exchanges and parties during the holiday season.
If you are a fan of peppermint, be sure to check out our Peppermint crunch cupcakes – another wonderful peppermint holiday dessert.
Hi Friends! if you have been here a while you know I like to change up recipes for the holidays. This is an homestyle cookie that I changed up with white chocolate chips and peppermint bits.
The combination is so delicious!
Ingredients for Peppermint Cookies
This recipe uses a few special ingredients:
Peppermint candies (We like these)
White Chocolate Chips
For more great Christmas Cookie recipes, check out:
- Crisp Christmas Sugar Cookies – Light and crispy cookies, perfect for cookie cutters.
- Best ever Chocolate Chip Cookies – Our absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- Iced Toffee Cookies – Soft molasses cookies with a lovely iced topping!
- Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies that are great year round.
- Really Easy Peanut Butter Cookies – These have a secret ingredient and are fabulous!
Don’t forget to pin these. They are sure to be a favorite at your house.
White Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda=
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1/2 cup Andes peppermint crunch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix shortening, butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
3. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl first, then blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
4. Fold in baking chips and peppermint pieces.
5. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10-12 minutes.
6. Let cool a couple of minutes before removing cookie sheet.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 2g
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite holiday cookie recipe?