This Iced Toffee Cookie Recipe is perfect when you want a tasty cookie! While these are great cookies any time of year, they are especially welcome during the holidays! Perfect with a cold glass of milk, coffee or tea!
These are the perfect holiday cookie. Delicious and soft cookies with a light icing. So good!
This time of year I always like to make a few batches of cookies for parties, hostess gifts, and cookie exchanges. This year I decided to elevate traditional toffee cookies by topping them with light icing.
Why You Will Love These Cookies
- These are light and chewy and the icing is just enough to make these a wonderful cookie treat.
- These look wonderful on a holiday table and are great for cookie exchanges too!
- The toffee flavor is a nice change from the usual christmas cookies.
- Santa is known to love these cookies. 😉
- These are so easy to make and are ready in minutes!
These cookies are quite easy to make and they are soft and chewy with rich toffee deliciousness.
How To Make Iced Toffee Cookies
- Combine wet ingredients in a large bowl. Add dry ingredients and mix well
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scoop 1 inch balls of cookie dough on a baking sheet.
- Bake as directed. Cookies will flatten after cooking. Let cool completely before icing.
This recipe makes really great cookies any time of year. The icing makes them extra-special!
A wonderful treat for holiday parties, lunch boxes and gift exchanges too!
These are wonderful for a cookie exchange too! For more great cookie recipes, check out:
- Crisp Christmas Sugar Cookies – Light and crispy cookies, perfect for cookie cutters.
- Best ever Chocolate Chip Cookies – Our absolute favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe!
- Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies – Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies that are great year round.
- Really Easy Peanut Butter Cookies – These have a secret ingredient and are fabulous!
The icing recipe below is perfect for cookies. Just two ingredients and takes a minute to make. Be sure to let cookies cool before drizzling or else it will just melt all over the cookie.
Iced Toffee Cookie Recipe
Iced Toffee Cookie Recipe
- 1 stick butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 8 oz bag toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl blend butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and blend.
- In s separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture gradually and blend well.
- Fold in toffee bits.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto parchment paper, about 2 inches apart, because they will spread.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool
Easy Cookie Icing Recipe
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon milk
Mix together in a small bowl.
Use a spoon to drizzle over cookies.
We hope you enjoyed this easy cookie recipe. Don’t forget to pin it for later! What are you baking this week?
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.