If you are looking for a really simple salted toffee cookies recipe, I have one for you today. These are so good – fluffy and soft with bits of toffee in them. But that is not all, the best thing is that this cookie is made with just four ingredients!
Yes, it is true. So no need to get a bunch of baking ingredients together, these will be ready to bake in no time.
On Sunday evenings, I like to bake a little something to top off the weekend. It was kinda late to start a cookie from scratch so I went to one of my quick cookie recipes – cookies from a boxed cake mix. I love toffee this time of year and I had a bag of those toffee bits in my cupboard so I knew I could whip up a batch of tasty cookies pretty quickly.
We are all about making the most of the time here on Organized Island which is why we only share easy recipes.
All you need are these simple ingredients:
- White or Vanilla Cake Mix – Either one works great for this recipe and you can use yellow cake or even chocolate cake mix if that is all you have.
- Butter – I always recommend using real butter but you can use margarine too.
- Egg – Just one egg is all you need, see full recipe below
- Toffee Chips – I love this brand, but any brand works.
We are all about simple recipes here at Organized Island. Here are a few more great easy cookies recipes you might enjoy:
- Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe – delicious and perfect!
- Simple Lemon Cookies – light and just tart enough!
Perfect for a cookie exchange or just a sweet treat! Toffee cookies are wonderfully soft and cake-like bits of heaven. Honestly, no one will know that you used a cake mix either!
These are just so simple and really good! We make them every year in the springtime and around the holidays.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe for later!
Simple Toffee Cookies Recipe
1. Mix together cake mix, egg, and melted butter. 2. Add toffee bits. 3. Drop by teaspoons onto a greased (or coated) cookie sheet. The dough will be a little sticky. 4. Cook at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes until golden brown. The toffee bits in the cookie dough will melt and make the cookies smell wonderful. Let cool and you will have a wonderful, light cookie that is fluffy and tasty.
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 130Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
1. Mix together cake mix, egg, and melted butter.
2. Add toffee bits.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto a greased (or coated) cookie sheet. The dough will be a little sticky.
4. Cook at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes until golden brown.
The toffee bits in the cookie dough will melt and make the cookies smell wonderful. Let cool and you will have a wonderful, light cookie that is fluffy and tasty.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Have a great week! What’s your favorite cookie?