This tasty Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge recipe is so delicious and easy to make. This is one of my favorite go-to recipes all year long.
It not only makes a nice candy, but it is also perfect for gift-giving too!
Hello Friends! Can you believe that we are already into the holiday season? It always comes upon us so fast, doesn’t it? I love the decor, parties and time together with family that the holiday season brings, but I have to admit that things can get a little stressful at times too.
One thing I have learned is that if I keep the decor projects and recipes simple, I am truly able to slow down and enjoy the moment. I always keep a couple of simple recipe ingredients from Nestlé on hand to make beautiful holiday desserts for all of the parties and gatherings we host and go to at gatherings.
By knowing in advance what I will make and the ingredients I will need, this really helps tremendously so I can bring something special to share at the party.
This Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge recipe is one of those recipes.
Nestlé ingredients helps me create my own twist on traditional recipes so easily, I always keep them on hand for dessert emergencies.
We love making this Mexican fudge dessert and changing it up for a great-tasting treat all year round because it is so simple to make.
It is so convenient to have the ingredients on hand, ready at a moment's notice for any event, or even as a gift idea. Saving time with recipes like this allows us more time for the moments that matter.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my other candy recipes:
- Almond Roca Copy Cat Recipe - The delicious taste of Almond Roca made from scratch by you!
- Easy Homemade Fudge - A classic recipe with just four ingredients!
- Milk Chocolate Bark – This delicious milk chocolate bark makes a great dessert or gift idea.
- Homemade Salted Peanut Clusters – this is the best peanut clusters recipe ever and so so easy to make!
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe!
Fun Serving Suggestion
You can also top it with a little Nestlé La Lechera Dulce de Leche to take it up a notch. I put a little in a decorator bag and squeeze on top of cooled fudge.
This Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge dessert will not only make an unforgettable dessert, but it is a great gift idea too! Just put the cooled and cut fudge into a parchment-lined box or individual bags and wrap. My friends love receiving these treats!
Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge Recipe
Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge
- 2 ⅔ cups sugar
- 1 12 oz bag Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cups evaporated milk
- 1 jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar butter and evaporated milk until boiling. Continue cook over a rolling boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Add marshmallow creme, vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and nutmeg and stir until completely blended. Pour mixture into a 8 x 8 pan lined with foil. Top with marshmallows. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares.
We hope you enjoyed this simple, time-saving recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite fudge flavor?