This Easy Peppermint Fudge recipe is made with just four ingredients and makes a wonderful Christmas candy. Perfect for gift giving too and always appreciated!
It’s always a good time for fudge in my book and this peppermint version is perfect for the holiday season.
Happy Fudge Season friends!
I hope that you are well and are enjoying the season. I have always loved chocolate and this chocolate candy recipe is super easy with just a few ingredients.
It takes butter and a couple of pantry ingredients. The result is a delicious, chocolatey fudge!
I love that the peppermint candies add some flavor and color to this recipe.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my other candy recipes:
- Easy Homemade Fudge – A basic fudge recipe with nutes.
- Almond Roca Copy Cat Recipe – The delicious taste of Almond Roca made from scratch by you!
- Milk Chocolate Bark – This delicious milk chocolate bark makes a great dessert or gift idea.
- Homemade Salted Peanut Clusters – this is the best peanut clusters recipe ever and so so easy to make!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge – A delicious fudge recipe with the delicious flavor of Mexican Hot Cocoa!
Here are the ingredients you need:
Chocolate Chips – You can use milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe. If you like your fudge sweet, use milk chocolate. If you prefer a less-sweet fudge, use semi-sweet.
Butter –If you have been here before you know I always use real butter. If you only have margarine, it will work for this recipe.
Condensed Milk – You will want to use sweetened condensed milk for this recipe.
Peppermint – I recommend using crushed candy canes or peppermint crunch baking chips for this recipe
How to make Peppermint Fudge
The full recipe is below, but the basic steps are:
- Line the pan with foil.
- Melt the butter
- Add the chips and milk.
- Stir until melted
- Add the candies.
- Chill until set.
Then add the peppermint and let cool.
Let it cool in the refrigerator and soon it is ready to enjoy! Cut only when completely cool. Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Easy Peppermint Fudge
- 3 cups milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chopped peppermint pieces
1. Line a 8 x 8" pan with tin foil with excess hanging over edge.
2. Melt butter over low heat on the stove.
3. Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, and stir until melted.
4. Fold in peppernmint pieces.
5. Pour into foil-lined baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.