This easy homemade fudge recipe is so incredibly easy to make. Just four ingredients make this delicious candy fudge.
Perfect for the holiday season to enjoy with family or to gift to friends. It is festive and so tasty!
Happy Baking Season friends!
I hope that you are enjoying the season and all the warmth and coziness it brings! We got away for a quick trip last weekend with the family and it was marvelous!
Today’s recipe is an easy fudge recipe when you are looking for a quick dessert or candy idea. This recipe just takes four ingredients and it is one that you can change up from time to time as I do.
It takes butter and a couple of pantry ingredients. The result is a delicious, chocolatey fudge!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out my other candy recipes:
- Almond Roca Copy Cat Recipe – The delicious taste of Almond Roca made from scratch by you!
- Milk Chocolate Bark – This delicious milk chocolate bark makes a great dessert or gift idea.
- Homemade Salted Peanut Clusters – this is the best peanut clusters recipe ever and so so easy to make!
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Fudge – A delicious fudge recipe with the delicious flavor of Mexican Hot Cocoa!
This recipe just needs four ingredients:
Here are the ingredients you need:
Chocolate Chips – You can use milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips for this recipe. If you like your fudge sweet, use milk chocolate. If you prefer a less-sweet fudge, use semi-sweet.
Butter –If you have been here before you know I always use real butter. If you only have margarine, it will work for this recipe.
Condensed Milk – You will want to use sweetened condensed milk for this recipe.
Nuts – You can use walnuts or pecans for this recipe. Or for nutless fudge, omit the nuts completely.
How to make Homemade Fudge
The full recipc is below, but here is a visual step by step:
- Prepare pan with foil.
- Melt butter on low heat
- Add chips and milk.
- Blend well over medium-low heat.
Then you mix until it all blends together in chocolate bliss.
Let it cool in the refrigerator and soon it is ready to enjoy! Cut only when completely cool. Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Easy Homemade Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
1. Line a 8 x 8" pan with tin foil with excess hanging over edge.
2. Melt butter over low heat on the stove.
3. Add chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, and stir until melted. Stir in nuts, if desired.
4. Pour into foil-lined baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 482Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 35mgSodium: 163mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 2gSugar: 46gProtein: 9g
- You can save time by mixing ingredients in the microwave on medium heat. It will take about 3-5 minutes, but you will need to break up the time and stir a couple of times while it melts.
- Double the recipe and add a second flavor to the second batch. Or use the second batch to gift to friends and family!
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.