This sugar cookie fudge recipe is a sweet and delicious fudge for the holiday season. This is a no bake holiday dessert recipe that is fun to prepare.
Made with just 5 simple ingredients m this easy fudge recipe comes together with just a few minutes of prep time.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tasty. This delicious sugar cookie fudge recipe tastes like a Christmas sugar cookie! There is no chocolate in this recipe which makes for a fun, unexpected dessert.
Simple Recipe. Just 5 ingredients are needed for this perfect sweet treat that comes together in minutes. It is a no bake treat - You just have to allow it to set.
Festive and Fun. Perfect for christmas time, this delicious fudge is dotted with festive sprinkles. It is great for a Christmas party or cookie exchanges and this holiday fudge recipe also makes a great edible gift idea.
- Sweetened condensed milk
- White chocolate chips
- vanilla extract
- sugar cookie mix
- Christmas sprinkles (or red and green sprinkles)
- square pan (8x8 or 9x9)
- parchment paper
- sharp knife
See recipe card for quantities.
Christmas Sugar Fudge Recipe Substitutions & Variations
- Sprinkles - switch up the sprinkls and this homemade fudge is perfect for other holidays and special occasions. You can use pink sprinkles for Valentine's day or Green for St. Patrick's etc.
- Chocolate- you could add a swirl of melted chocolate to the fudge before it sets for a delicious treat.
- Vegetarian -
How to Make Sugar Cookie Fudge
Step 1 - Heat the sweetened condensed milk over low heat.
Step 2 - Add chocolate chips.
Step 3 - Add vanilla.
Step 4 - Pour fudge mixture into the baking pan.
Step 5 - Add holiday sprinkles to the top of the fudge.
Step 6 -
Step 7 - Let set on counter or in refrigerator.
- Dip the knife in hot water between cuts for neat squares.
Can I use a different type of milk for this recipe?
I do not suggested substituting the condensed milk with regular milk or evaporated milk, as it won't set properly.
How should I store the fudge?
Store in an airtight container.
How long should I let the fudge set?
Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2- 3 hours, or even overnight, for the perfect texture.
More Christmas Fudge Recipe Ideas
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Sugar Cookie Fudge
- 20 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup premade sugar cookie mix dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter cubed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons holiday sprinkles
- Line an 8x8 or similar size pan with parchment or foil. Spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat the sweetened condensed milk over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Once the mixture is combined and smooth, add in the sugar cookie mix. Stir well
- While still heating over low heat, add in the butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Remove from the heat and pour into the prepared pan. Spread into an even layer.
- Decorate with the sprinkles before the fudge cools. Gently press to adhere the sprinkles to the fudge.
- Allow to set at room temperature for about 2 hours or in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until set.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here.