These easy Real Fruit Popsicles are perfect for a summer treat! Made with fresh fruit and no added sugar, these are delicious frozen desserts.
These strawberry popsicles are so easy to make with fresh berries and you can change up the recipe for the seasonal flavors your family loves.
Hello Friends! Here we are in a summer that looks so different than I imagined. The good news is that we are still able to enjoy frozen treats and long afternoons outdoors.
Why This Popsicle Recipe?
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a refreshing frozen treat to make. Summer days were made for these. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use seasonal ingredients and my trusty ice pop mold.
This popsicle recipe is also great because it contains no added sugar. It truly is the best way to enjoy the flavors of the season. Only pure ingredients are in this popsicle recipe.
I use my favorite ice pop mold for so many things. You can freeze juices and make boozy pops with it.
As you know, we are all about uncomplicated recipes here. There are just a few ingredients needed for this recipe.
Ingreidents for Fruit Popsicles
Fruit Popsicle Ingredients
Strawberries – Pick juicy looking ones that are fresh. They should be mold-free with intact green stems. Avoid berries with white tops as these won't be as sweet.
Blueberries – Look for blueberries that are deep purple or blue to blue-black. Ripe blueberries should taste sweet and be flavorful.
Blackberries – Use those that are not mushy and keep in low humidity. You can also use frozen strawberries or frozen blueberries or even a bag of mixed frozen berries.
Variations on this recipe.
These are pretty much endless! You can add other fresh fruits to this recipe. You can also add a little sugar or honey to the recipe to sweeten it up just a little prior to freezing.
How to make Real Fruit Popsicles
The full recipe is below, but there are just three steps to make your own real fruit popsicles at home.
- Wash and prepare the fruit.
- Blend fruit in a blender.
- Freeze in a popsicle mold.
Always taste your fresh fruit before preparing as you want to ensure that your fruit is ripe.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Timesaving Tips To Make These Perfect Every Time
- Clean and prepare the fruit ahead of time. You can even keep prewashed and precut fruit in the freezer for future use. If you buy your fruit in bulk, you only have to do this once and can store the fruit readily. This is a great tip for using fruits in other recipes too.
- Don't have popsicle molds? Just use those tiny dixie cups and insert a wooden popsicle stick after one hour of freezing.
- These popsicles can also be made with cherries, grapefruit, plums, mango or pineapple for great flavor, too!
More Summer Recipes with Fruit
- Tropical Fruit Salad Recipe - This easy fruit salad is colorful and healthy for a picnic or barbecue. It is also a great way to add fresh summer fruits to your menu.
- Rainbow Fruit Parfaits – Colorful fruit parfaits for a festive dessert or side dish!
- Easy Ambrosia Salad – This easy throwback salad recipe is always fun and delicious.
- Fresh Fruit Smoothie Bowls – A perfect way to start the day~ So tasty too!
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles - The delicious flavors of strawberry and lemonade in a frozen treat!
Frozen Fruit Bars
- Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles - A refreshing frozen pop idea for summer.
- Mango Popsicles - Deliciously refreshing and made with fresh mango.
- Strawberry Banana Popsicles - The perfect combination for summer!
- Easy Rainbow Popsicles - Colorful popsicles.
Popsicle Fruit Pops / Real Fruit Popsicles
Popsicle Fruit Pops
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup Blackberries
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup water
- 1.Wash all fruit.2. Remove stems from strawberries.3. Add ice, water and fruit into a blender4. Blend on smoothie setting or high setting until smooth.5. Pour into ice pop mold.6. Freeze 2-4 hours.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!