This Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread has the perfect cheesy crunch and makes a great side dish for meals.
Hello Friends, I hope you are enjoying your week and that you are savoring the moments. We watched soccer this weekend and went to the beach. Our kitchen facelift is still in progress, but luckily my oven works so I was able to make this easy cheese bread recipe.
I will be sharing my kitchen update with you soon once it is finished. I am loving the look so far, but it still is not done yet. Luckily my oven and stove work so I can make a few things.
We have been using paper plates and cups because I have not had a kitchen sink in about 4 weeks. Luckily, it should be in by the end of the week. I have never been so happy at the prospect of washing dishes in the kitchen before.
One of the things I love about this easy side bread recipe is that it just takes minutes to make and really elevates the meal a little bit. Plus I am in love with bread and once you add cheese, I think it is a solid win.
For some ideas on simple dinners this bread would complement, check out:
- Simple Stovetop Spaghetti – Made in a single pan on the stovetop
- Baked Zucchini Casserole – Ground beef and zucchini make this a lovely make-ahead meal.
- Chicken Bacon Gouda Pasta – if you love Gouda cheese, you will love this recipe!
We hope you enjoy this quick and easy recipe. If you liked this recipe, please consider sharing it. We would love it if you did!
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 small loaf French bread
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Soften butter on the counter or in the microwave (about 8 seconds)
- Slice French bread into 1 " slices.
- Grate Parmesan cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese.
- Spread butter mixture on bread slices.
- Top each slice with about 1 teaspoon Parmesan cheese.
- Place on non-stick cookie sheet or use parchment paper and bake about 12-14 minutes.
- Serve promptly.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What recipe would you serve this with?