With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes, you can be sipping this Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher. A delicious drink for the season.
This copycat Starbucks strawberry acai refresher tastes just like the one at your local Starbucks.
This is one of our easy drink recipes you will want to bookmark for later.
This delicious, creamy hot corn dip with jalapeños is simple, delicious and ready in 45 minutes.
If you have been here a while, you know I am a big fan of Starbucks and I love to make homemade Starbucks copycat recipes. They are easy to make and you can really save some money.
This refreshing drink has fresh sweet strawberry flavors and is perfect for a hot day. This drink contains very little calories so has a few more health benefits than your average fruity drink.
This popular refresher flavor can be easily made at home any time you want without having to pay extra for delivery or jumping in your car.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- freeze-dried strawberries
- white sugar
- acai powder
- green coffee bean powder or green tea powder
- white grape juice
- ice cubes
See recipe card for quantities.
This homemade version of the Starbucks copycat recipe is made with just a few simple steps.
In a saucepan add strawberries, sugar, water, and acai powder.
Put on low heat for 9-12 minutes until a syrup consistency forms.
Strain the syrup and let it cool.
Mix cold water with all grape juice, add ¼ green coffee bean powder. Shake well and pour mixture into a clear glass over ice.
Cold drinks are necessary this season. Here are a few ways to change up this popular drink.
- For a sweeter drink - you can add a splash of simple syrup or fruit juice.
- milk - You can also add some coconut milk
- Strawberry tea - or passion tea grocery store
- fresh strawberries may be added for garnish.
- Short or tall glass
- wooden spoon
Store leftovers in an airtight container or pitcher in the refrigerator and recombine when ready. Good for 2-3 days.
If you want to make this caffeine-free, you can omit the green coffee extract.
Can I make this with Strawberry Powder?
Absolutely! Just us the powder in place of the sugar and dried strawberry mxture.
Can I use regular Grape Juice?
No you will want to use white grape juice.
More Starbucks Copycat Recipe Ideas
homemade lemonade with mango - not a copycat but a delicious lemonade recipe.
- Strawberry Lemonade - Made in minutes with the sweet taste of fresh strawberries.
- Starbucks Dragon Drink - Sweet mango and dragonfruit flavors and hand-shaken with creamy coconutmilk,
- Pink Lemonade - This beautiful drink is a family favorite year round.
- Watermelon Agua Fresca – a delicious and refreshing summer beverage made with fresh watermelon.
- McDonald's Copycat Sweet Tea - our favorite sweet iced tea recipe.
Starbucks Strawberry Acai Refresher Copycat Recipe
- ⅓ cup strawberries freeze-dried
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- ⅓ cup filtered or purified water
- ¾ teaspoon acai powder
Green Coffee Concentrate
- ¼ teaspoon green coffee bean powder
- ½ cup white grape juice
- 1 cup cold filtered water
- In.a saucepan add freeze-dried strawberries, sugar, 13 cup filtered water, and acai powder.
- Simmer on low heat for 9-12 minutes until a sauce thickens to syrup consistency.
- Strain the syrup and let it cool.
- In a glass mix cold water with all grape juice until dissolved.
- Add syrup to glass.
- Add ice cubes, all strawberries.Mix!
I hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe with a strawberry acai base. Please consider leaving a 5 star rating if you like it.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!