This Mango Lemonade Recipe is a perfect summer refresher for the season. This delicious drink is colorful for barbecues or brunches and is made easily in minutes.
Hello Friends! Summer is officially here! Time to bring on the sunshine and the barbecues!
Today I am sharing a refreshing recipe for those hot days in the sun or on the patio. This easy lemonade recipe is great for everyone to enjoy.
I often double or triple this recipe so that it makes an entire pitcher of lemonade.
I love to serve it over ice with some fresh strawberries.
List of main ingredients:
Mango Juice– of course, they are the star of this show. I like to use regular Bartlett pears because they are juicy, plump and they hold their shape after being baked. I don’t peel them and use baked and raw wedges in the salad. The contrast is wonderful.
Water – For this recipe, while you can use drinking water, you can also use sparkling water for a fun bubbly beverage.
Strawberries – Fresh strawberries add some beautiful color to this drink.
For more great recipes For more great summer recipes, check out:
- Strawberry Lemonade - Made in minutes with the sweet taste of fresh strawberries.
- Watermelon Agua Fresca – a delicious and refreshing summer beverage made with fresh watermelon.
- McDonald's Copycat Sweet Tea - our favorite sweet iced tea recipe.
How to make Mango Lemonade:
Making lemonade is so easy with a juicer. You can use a wooden citrus reamer or a countertop juicer and hold the lemon half over a small bowl.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Mango Lemonade Recipe
Mango Lemonade Recipe
- ½ cup fresh mango juice
- 3 cups of water
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup
- 6 strawberries cut in rings
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Add mango juice, sparkling water, agave syrup and lemon juice in a pitcher. Mix well.
- 2. Refrigerate until chill.
- 3. Serve with strawberry rings and ice cubes.
- You can make mango juice with pre-cut mango pieces from your grocer
- You can use bottled mango juice for this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.