These simple pumpkin pancakes can be made in minutes!! A nice way to celebrate pumpkin season and this pumpkin pancake recipe is so easy to make for fall mornings!
Seriously delicious with flavors of pumpkin pie spice. These pumpkin pancakes with Bisquick make delicious fluffy pancakes and you can add a few pecans, walnuts or chocolate chips if you like!
Hi Friends! I hope you are enjoying your week as we enjoy the new season. I just love all the things that autumn brings and honestly, I think it is my new favorite season. It certainly has some of the best flavors and I also love that it brings with it, a wonderful aroma in the kitchen.
Why This Recipe?
Tasty. Today I made some really easy pumpkin pancakes. Pumpkin is one of my favorite fall flavors and this is one of my favorite pumpkin recipes and these fluffy bisquick pumpkin pancakes are so simple!
Easy. I use a pancake mix and canned pumpkin to save some time. You would never know the difference as they make the fluffiiest pancakes and they taste like they were made from scratch.
Fun and Economical. It is also a great way to use leftover canned pumpkin and is a family favorite.
Bisquick pancake mis or similar - I have made this with regular bisquick and a whole wheat flour baking mix as a base, so feel free to use either. These mixes really help save time and they taste really delicious too!
Pumpkin pie spice - store-bought or homemade.
Syrup - I like to use real maple syrup.
Whipped Cream - optional.
Full information is in recipe card.
- large bowl (one with a spout is great for pouring the pancake batter)
- nonstick skillet or nonstick griddle
How to Make Pumpkin Pancakes
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients
- Heat griddle over medium heat.
- Pour one-half cup of batter onto hot griddle and flip until golden brown.
If you have ever wondered how to make pumpkin pancakes, you will see just how easy it is. There is nothing like a fall morning with these tasty cakes and a little bit of whipped cream on top.
These homemade pumpkin pancakes recipes are so good! Serve these fluffy pumpkin pancakes with syrup and/or whipped cream and sprinkle with a little cinnamon! It is a fun way to celebrate fall at breakfast time.
Be sure to bookmark this easy recipe idea!
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling as pumpkin pie filling has lots of sugar in it.
- Store leftover pancake batter in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Freeze leftover pumpkin pancakes and just pop them in a toaster to warm.
- Serve with pure maple syrup and a dollop of whipped cream.
- Top with half a teaspoon ground cinnamon.
We hope you enjoyed these easy and delicious pumpkin pancakes!
More Easy Pumpkin Recipes:
Simple Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups pancake mix
- ¾ cup plus 3 Tablespoons milk
- ⅓ cup canned pumpkin
- ¼ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spic
- Preheat a skillet or flat grilling pan on medium heat.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients together until almost lump-free.
- Mix ingredients until batter is pourable. Pour onto hot skillet. I like to make mine mini-size.
- Cook over medium heat until light-medium browned and turn.
- Continue on a griddle until light-medium brown on both sides. Serve promptly.
Simple Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
What is your favorite fall breakfast?