Hamburger sliders are a great way to feed a large crowd. This easy hamburger sliders recipe is perfect for a game day, birthday parties, or any other special occasion.
The burgers are juicy and delicious, and the rolls are soft and buttery. Best of all, this recipe is simple and easy to follow, so even novice cooks can make them with ease.
Why this hamburger sliders recipe
This hamburger sliders recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare, so it's perfect for busy weeknights or when you're in a hurry.
You can easily add cheese. This easy cheeseburger sliders recipe uses very basic ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen. These mini cheeseburgers can be served as an appetizer, main dish, or even finger food for a party.
The sliders can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer for up to 3-4 days, making them great for meal prep.
Ingredients for this cheeseburger slider recipe
- Ground beef - you can also use ground turkey, ground chicken, or even ground pork. You can use lean ground beef if you want a leaner burger..
- Hawaiian rolls - or any of your other favorite mini rolls.
- Shredded cheese - sharp cheddar works great for this recipe.
- Meat tenderizer
- Season salt
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
Substitutions and Variations
There are several ways to change these up.
- Make them cheeseburger sliders - For a classic cheeseburger slider, top it with American cheese slices and serve on dinner rolls or white castle buns.
- Extra Flavor - Add a packet of dry onion soup mix to the meat mixture for extra flavor before cooking.
- Extra Ingredients - Try adding other ingredients, such as cooked bacon pieces or diced mushrooms, for something different.
How to make mini cheeseburger sliders
Preheat the oven to 350 f. Add seasonings to ground meat. and mix together thoroughly.
Flatten into baking dish.
Bake for 20 mins uncovered. After 20 minutes, add 1 ½-2 cup cheese and return to the oven for ten minutes until melted.
Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice into 9 sections. Slice Hawaiian rolls and build burgers.
Tips for best results
- If you want a crispy top on your burger, brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds before baking.
- Feel free to get creative with your slider toppings--try shredded lettuce, diced onions, pickles slices, tomatoes, or even bacon for something different.
- Finely chopped onions can be added to the meat before cooking for extra flavor.
- To serve the sliders, simply heat them up in the oven or air fryer until warm, and the cheese has melted.
- If you prefer a crispier bottom bun, brush it with olive oil before assembling your slider.
If feeding a crowd and you need more than 9 sliders, use a baking sheet and double the recipe.
For an extra juicy burger, add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce to the beef mixture before cooking.
If you want to make sliders ahead of time, prepare the burgers and store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
What to Serve with Hamburger Sliders
Serve with french fries or potato chips or with homemade potato wedges for the perfect burger combo.
More great finger food recipes
- 8*8 pan
- 1 pound ground beef
- 9 Hawaiian rolls
- 1 ½-2 cup shredded cheese
- 1.5 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- ½ teaspoon season salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 f.
- Add seasonings to ground meat and blend well.
- Flatten into baking dish in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered.
- After 20 minutes, if desired, add 1 ½-2 cup cheese and return to oven for ten mins until melted.
- Remove from oven. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the cooked ground beef into 9 sections.
- Slice 9 Hawaiian rolls.
- Build burgers and enjoy.
If feeding a crowd and you need more then 9 sliders, use a baking sheet and double the recipe
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don't share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Leave a Reply