If you are looking for a really simple Four ingredient Easter Cookies recipe, I have one for you today. These are so good – fluffy and soft with bits of toffee in them. But that is not all, the best thing is that this cookie is made with just four ingredients!
Yes, it is true. So no need to get a bunch of baking ingredients together, these will be ready to bake in no time. Older kids can make these too with supervision.
Hello Friends! Well it looks like our Easter is going to be different than ever, but we are still going to make the most of it and celebrate. I am grateful for so much so I feel it is important to continue to celebrate as best we can.
These are not only delicious, but they are also incredibly easy to make. That is important because let’s face it, we have been cooking A LOT lately. Am I right?
Plus, there is a ton of Easter candy on sale right now so it’s a great way to incorporate it into recipes.
All you need are these simple ingredients:
- White or Vanilla Cake Mix – Either one works great for this recipe and you can use yellow cake or even chocolate cake mix if that is all you have.
- Butter – I always recommend using real butter but you can use margarine too.
- Egg – Just one egg is all you need, see full recipe below
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Coated Candies – I love using this brand, but you can use another similar type.
We are all about simple recipes here at Organized Island. Here are a few more great easy cookies recipes you might enjoy:
- Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe – delicious and perfect!
- Simple Lemon Cookies – light and just tart enough!
Perfect for a cookie exchange or just a sweet treat! These cookies are wonderfully soft and cake-like bits of heaven. Honestly, no one will know that you used a cake mix either!
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe for later!
Four Ingredient Easter Cookies
Four Ingredient Easter Cookies
- 1 box White or Vanilla cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup Chocolate coated peanut butter candies
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cake mix, melted butter and egg until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Add candies to each cookie by pressing into dough.
- Bake for 13- 17 minutes until cookies are golden brown.
This recipe is so easy but we still have a couple of tips for you:
- Use parchment paper on the cookie sheet so that you don’t have to grease it. This saves on clean up time too.
- To make your cookies pop, add the candies AFTER rolling into the balls. This way they “pop” when they are baked.
- You can make this dough the day before and refrigerate it until ready to bake.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.