These easy Breakfast Potatoes are perfect for a breakfast or brunch side dish! Made easily in minutes, these potatoes really elevate breakfast!
Another thing I love about these potatoes is that they are so cheap to make. You can get an entire bag of potatoes for just a few dollars.
I hope you had a great weekend! We celebrated a good friend’s birthday and did a little travel planning.While I am not sure if travel can happen this year, I am enjoying researching future travel locations and excursions. I miss being able to explore a new city and take in the sights. We spent our weekend morning discussing some possible places.
Speaking of weekend breakfasts, today’s breakfast potatoes recipe is perfect when you are are looking for a tasty breakfast side dish to put together quickly. This recipe is perfect for a weekend breakfast.
Easy recipes like this one just take a few ingredients and because they are made in a single pan, the amount of clean up is minimal. I also love the way all the flavors come together deliciously!
These potatoes are easily made in your oven and make for a nice side dish. We have even made these as a dinner side dish too!
Breakfast potatoes just take a few ingredients.
List of main ingredients:
Potatoes – I love the taste and consistency I get with Russet Potatoes. These are always the type of potato I choose. My second choice would be Yukon Gold.
Bell Pepper– I like to use a mix of two colors to brighten up these potatoes.
Bacon – I’ use low-sodium bacon to control the salt. You can use regular bacon or turkey bacon for this recipe.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out: these other great potato recipes:
- Chorizo Potatoes -These Chorizo Potatoes are a delicious way to add some spice and flavor to potatoes. I love these for breakfast or brunch and they are even better with a fried egg on top.
- Bacon Hash Browns – A delicious and memorable breakfast side dish that has been pinned thousands of times.
- Easy Scalloped Potatoes – so easy and way better than out of a box.
- Potato Wedges – A great easy and economical side dish for any meal.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe. We would LOVE it if you pinned it.
- 2-3 large russet potatoes, peeled if desired and diced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small green bell pepper, diced
- 4-5 strips bacon, cooked and chopped, optional
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Clean and chop potatoes and peppers
- Add to large bowl
- Drizzle with olive oil
- In a small bowl combine the salt, garlic powder, paprika, dried parsley and black pepper
- Sprinkle half of the seasonings over the potato mixture
- Stir to coat and sprinkle remaining seasonings, and stir again
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until fork tender and golden.
- Chop bacon and sprinkle over potatoes
- Add fresh parsley if desired
- Serve immediately
- Store leftovers in refrigerator
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.