This Easy White Chicken Chili recipe has less than one point if you do not add any cheese. A wonderful lunch or dinner recipe if you are counting WW (Freestyle) points.
You may remember, I have shared a Zero Points Spicy Chili recipe before and this version of a White Chicken Chili is just as tasty in my opinion.
Most of the ingredients for this recipe come from your pantry. You can just add freshly cooked chicken or rotisserie chicken for this delicious meal.
Hello Friends! I have been enjoying the season and now I am back to making a few more Weight Watcher friendly meals into my routine. I have found that it really helps when I have had a zero weight watcher point meal at least once in a while. This time of year, I want to fit into my jeans and be able to enjoy a hot latte or a baked dessert without feeling guilty.
You may remember, I have shared a Zero Points Spicy Chili recipe before and this version of a White Chicken Chili is just as tasty in my opinion. This White bean chili uses Navy beans and green chiles for a fun twist on red chili.
I do put a few chili flakes in the recipe for some spice, but you can opt to skip it. This recipe comes out to less than one point per serving (per the current Weight Watcher's Freestyle Program) if you do not top with cheese. But I say add a sprinkle of cheese and enjoy it. It makes a wonderful, filling meal and is also perfect for football viewing parties when you want to serve something that those on WW might appreciate. Best thing is, it makes a great chili recipe even if you aren't on WW and just want a great white bean chili recipe.
For more great Weight Watcher Low Point recipes, check out my:
- Original Zero Point Spicy Chili -Slightly spicy Chicken Chili Recipe is filling, comforting and zero points on Weight Watcher’s Freestyle Program.
- WW Vegetable Soup - A zero points recipe made with fresh vegetables. Perfect when you want a soup without adding points.
- One Point Strawberry Crisp - A light strawberry dessert that is made in minutes and is only one WW point per serving.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. If you try it please tag us and let us know on social media.
White Chicken Chili
Zero Points White chicken Chili
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 minced garlic
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups chicken cooked and cubed
- 2 cans Northern White Beans 15.5 oz cans
- 1 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flacks
- In a large pot or dutch oven, heat oil over low heat.
- Add chopped onion and garlic and saute until onion is clear.
- Add chicken broth, chicken, beans, green chilis, salt, cumin and chili flakes.
- Heat for about 20 minutes.
- If desired, serve with a sprinkle of Monterey Jack cheese.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Ahhh I love white chicken chili. And zero points! That’s magical.
I guess you don't drain the white beans or it would say so???
If you see this let me know!!
I do not drain them but you can if you want to.