These easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are just the perfect treat to make when you want a little something sweet. There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love!
Hello Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week! This weekend we enjoyed a concert and a pro football game and really loved being outside in the fall air. I wore jeans for the first time in a while and I just know that boot and sweater season is coming soon.
Today I am sharing a fun recipe for a tasty cookie that is sure to please. These cookies came out so good that they only lasted two days in our house. If or someone you know loves the taste of those peanut butter cup candies, you will love this recipe.
I have been feeling the urge to bake with the onset of fall and there is just nothing like homemade cookies. If you have been following the blog for a while, you may remember that I have a favorite Best Chocolate Chip cookie recipe from a college sorority sister. I decided to tweet it just a bit and it came out wonderful with both the chocolate and peanut butter flavors.
It really is delightful and they are addicting too! I love finding old cookie recipes and updating them a bit. These cookies come out light and thin, and are chewy and each bite is full of flavor.
By the way, I have some wonderful easy cookie recipes on the blog. Some of my favorites are:
- Best Oatmeal Cookies - I made a lot of oatmeal cookies and these are some of the best.
- Frosted Toffee Cookies - these are perfect any time of year, but the frosting reminds me of snow and toffee reminds me of winter, so I tend to make them this time of year.
- Best Ever Sugar Cookies - this is another recipe that I have used for years and seriously makes the best light and crispy sugar cookies.
Be sure to connect with me so that you do not miss a post! I have been sharing bits of my day on Instagram Stories. Are you on there? I just find it a fun way to share cool things I see, eat and buy.
- Mix dry ingredients ahead of time and keep in a sealed bag or container. Then when ready, pull out and use with wet ingredients.
- Use parchment paper when baking cookies. It helps cookies not stick and makes clean up a breeze!
- You can make the dough ahead of time and refrigerate it a day or two before baking.
Cookie Baking and Storage Tips
- Use a melon scoop for perfectly round, even sized cookies.
- Store cookies in an airtight container and line each layer with wax paper to prevent them from sticking to each other in humidity.
- Always let cookies cool for a few minutes before removing
- Baked cookies will keep in the freezer for up to three months in a sealed container.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chip cookies
- ½ cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and add sugars, vanilla and egg in bowl. Blend well.In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients. Gradually add dry ingredients (except chips) to the creamed mixture.Add peanut butter and chocolate chips and combine.Roll into 1″ balls onto greased or parchment covered cookie sheet. Bake 12 – 14 minutes until golden brown.
We hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. If you enjoyed this recipe, please consider sharing. We would love it if you did! If you make it and share it on Instagram, please tag us and let us know!
Also, if you are interested in checking out new products, visit the Degustabox website to for more information. Also, use the Organized Island coupon code CJOFFER07 to get your first box for only $12.99 (instead of $19.99) & receive free delivery!
Do you know someone who might love this subscription?