A lovely Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe that is made without yogurt. Such the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack idea that you can feel good about!
I love smoothies and honestly, the best ones are the ones that are made with fresh fruit. But frozen fruit works in a pinch. Be sure to check out my time-saving tips after the recipe.
Good Morning! I am enjoying a morning in my robe and sometimes, it just feels good to do that. Weekends are just so wonderful, aren't they? I am focusing on eating healthy this year so this morning I am changing it up with a breakfast smoothie. So much flavor and you can make it in minutes!
I am a big fan of smoothies as a meal or a snack. They are a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in a flavor-packed drink and they taste great! They also are great to make for on the go, or when you need a quick start to the day. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is one of my favorite blends and I am sharing the easy recipe today.
One of my goals is to lose a few pounds so this smoothie is meant to replace some of those breakfasts.If you love smoothies that actually taste a bit sweet (but not too sweet) and fruity, you will love this recipe. It is also a vegan Pineapple smoothie since there is no yogurt in it.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Tasty. This delicious smoothie is made with fresh ingredients. The sweet flavors of strawberry and pineapple blend together in tropical goodness.
Healthy. Smoothies can be packed with nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and fiber, depending on the ingredients used.
Easy. Smoothies can be a an easy and portable option for busy individuals who need a quick and easy meal or snack on-the-go.
How To Make A Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
- Wash fruit and remove stems from strawberries.
- Cut pineapples into chunks.
- Add ice to blender and then add fruits.
- Blend on high about one minute.
Timesaving Tips and Hints
- Use a quality Blender - My favorite blender to make fruit smoothies is this Blendjet blender. I have had it for years and it works so well!
- Speed - To achieve a smooth and creamy consistency, blend the ingredients on high for at least 30 seconds or until the mixture is fully blended and smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add more liquid, and if it's too thin, add more frozen fruit or ice.
- Sweeteners - Once blended, taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness or flavor as needed by adding a little agave or honey.
- Smoothies taste the best when they are fresh, so serve your smoothie immediately after blending. If you need to store it, transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the refrigerator for up to a day.
- You can cut the fruit ahead of time and freeze in the freezer until ready to use. Store in ready-to-go packets to really save on prep time.
- Double the recipe and make some ice pops out of the smoothie mixture. It is a great way to get two treats from one recipe.
More Easy Fruit Smoothie Recipes
For more great fresh fruit smoothie recipes, try these:
- Mango Greens Smoothie – made with spinach and kale, this is my favorite green smoothie.
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – perfect with fresh berries from the farmers market or grocery store.
- Berry Cherry Smoothie – this smoothie is made with plain yogurt for added dairy.
Don't forget to pin this.
Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
For more Pineapple smoothie recipes - check out these (just click on the photo for the recipe):
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 10-12 strawberries
- 1. Remove stems from strawberries.
2, Wash strawberries thoroughly.
3. Place ice, pineapple and strawberries in a blender.
4. Blend about 30 seconds at high speed.
5. Pour into glasses and enjoy! Serves 2.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!