A lovely Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie recipe that is made without yogurt. Such the perfect quick breakfast or afternoon snack idea that you can feel good about!
I love smoothies and honestly, the best ones are the ones that are made with fresh fruit. But frozen fruit works in a pinch. Be sure to check out my time-saving tips after the recipe.
Good Morning! I am enjoying a morning in my robe and sometimes, it just feels good to do that. Weekend are just so wonderful, aren’t they? I am focusing on eating healthy this year so this morning I am changing it up with a breakfast smoothie. So much flavor and you can make it in minutes!
I am a big fan of smoothies as a meal or a snack. They are a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in a flavor-packed drink and they taste great! They also are great to make for on the go, or when you need a quick start to the day. This Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is one of my favorite blends and I am sharing the easy recipe today.
I enjoyed mine this weekend while working on my goals for the year. I just love the fresh start that comes with a new year and after the holiday break, I really do feel energized and refreshed. Of course, that feeling doesn’t always last long, but so far, so good.
One of my goals is to lose a few pounds so this smoothie is meant to replace some of those breakfasts.If you love smoothies that actually taste a bit sweet (but not too sweet) and fruity, you will love this recipe. It is also a vegan Pineapple smoothie since there is no yogurt in it.
My favorite blender to make fruit smoothies is this one. I have had it for years and it works so well!
For more great fresh fruit smoothie recipes, try these:
- Mango Greens Smoothie – made with spinach and kale, this is my favorite green smoothie.
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – perfect with fresh berries from the farmers market or grocery store.
- Berry Cherry Smoothie – this smoothie is made with plain yogurt for added dairy.
Don’t forget to pin this.
Pineapple Strawberry Smoothie
- 1 cup of ice cubes
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 10-12 strawberries
1. Remove stems from strawberries.
2, Wash strawberries thoroughly.
3. Place ice, pineapple and strawberries in a blender.
4. Blend about 30 seconds at high speed.
5. Pour into glasses and enjoy! Serves 2.
- You can cut the fruit ahead of time and freeze in the freezer until ready to use. Store in ready to go packets to really save on prep time.
- Dooble the recipe and make some ice pops out of the smoothie mixture. It is a great way to get two treats from one recipe.
For more Pineapple smoothie recipes – check out these (just click on the photo for the recipe):
Don’t forget to save this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What’s your favorite smoothie?