This Easy Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe is one of my favorites to make this time of year. Made with fresh strawberries, bananas, and blueberries, it is perfect as a breakfast or snack idea.
Hello Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week! We have been enjoying the slightly longer days.
Today I am sharing a fun recipe for one of my favorite fruit smoothie recipes. One of my goals this year is to lose a few pounds so this smoothie is meant to replace some of those carb-heavy breakfasts.
If you love smoothies that actually taste a bit sweet (but not too sweet) and fruity, you will love this recipe. When I make my smoothies, I always use this blender by Blendtec. It is built well, has lasted me for years and consistently makes a wonderful smoothie.
Ingredients for Triple Berry Smoothie
Strawberries - Pick juicy looking ones that are fresh.
Blueberries - Look for blueberries that are deep purple or blue to blue-black.
Blackberries - Use those that are not mushy and keep in low humidity.
I usually make my smoothies with fresh berries, but you can use frozen or better yet, freeze your own fresh fruit for this recipe.
For more great smoothie recipes, check out:
- Mango Greens Smoothie – made with spinach and kale, this is my favorite green smoothie.
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – perfect with fresh berries from the farmers market or grocery store.
- Berry Cherry Smoothie – this smoothie is made with plain yogurt for added dairy.
- Watermelon Smoothie - A delicious and refreshing smoothie with watermelon and a hint of lime.
Be sure to bookmark this recipe.
- As quick as this recipe is, you can save time by freezing your fruit ahead of time and storing in an airtight, freezer-friendly container. You can even store fruit combinations together and just pop them in the blender in one swoop.
- Or you can just keep peeled bananas in the freezer until ready for use. I do this a lot so that the bananas do not go brown before I can use them. It works great as long as they are sealed in a freezer-safe container.
- Also, I recommend rinsing the blender pitcher right after using so that it is easy to clean. The newer Blendtecs have a self-cleaning setting too! I wish I had that one.
Berry Smoothie Recipe
Triple Berry Smoothie
- 1 cup Strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup Blackberries
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup water
- Wash all fruit.
- Remove stems from strawberries.
- Add ice, water and fruit into a blender.
- Blend on smoothie setting or high setting until smooth.
We hope you enjoyed this Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Thanks for stopping by!