This Pineapple Mango Smoothie recipe is one that I have made over and over again and is especially great for a quick breakfast idea or an afternoon snack.
This delicious fruit smoothie makes a wonderful breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert. Made with fresh pineapple and mango, it is a perfect celebration of the season.
This smoothie recipe is also gluten-free!
It is ready in minutes with the help of a blender or similar appliance.
How to make a Pineapple Mango Smoothie
It just takes a few ingredients.
List of main ingredients.
Pineapple – Fresh is always best, but you can use canned or frozen too.
Mango– You will want to use fresh mango for this one.
Ice – It is best to use crushed ice for this recipe, but cubes work too.
Variations on this recipe:
You can add ¼ cup of orange juice to this recipe in place of the water.
And you will need a blender. My favorite blender/juicer is the Basic Blendtec.
Within minutes, you will have a cool and refreshing smoothie.
Why not start your day with a delicious smoothie?
For more great smoothie recipes, check out:
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie - Easy to make and it is made without dairy, added sugar or sweeteners
- Berry Smoothie Recipe – Triple berries in this one!
- Mango Greens Smoothie – Mangos and pineapple come together for this great Green smoothie.
- Creamy Banana Smoothie – f you have ever wondered how to make a banana smoothie that tastes like a dessert
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup ice
- ⅓ cup water
- Peel the mango and cut into chunks.
- Place ice in a blender
- Add mango and pineapple and water.
- Blend on high about one minute
Wouldn't this make a wonderful breakfast idea to start the day? If you have not tried making your own smoothies with these babies, I think you will really enjoy them.
- Make packets of cut pineapple and mango ahead of time and keep frozen in freezer bags. Then just pull a bag out of the freezer when you are ready to make a smoothie.
- You can make smoothie popsicles with this recipe too! Just pour the mixture into an ice pop mold.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
Have you tried Cacique smoothies before?
Love the tropical flavors!
Me too Ashley!
Ohh... I can honestly think of NOTHING better. For now and even in the winter when I want to think of summer.
I haven't heard of the brand but now I'm intrigued.
They are kind of hidden in the supermarket deli section - but they are tasty!
Mangos are my favorite fruit! Loving this smoothie.
They are one of my favorites too Valerie!
This looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday
Laura | Food Fun Family
Wow, this looks amazing! Thanks for haring with the Delicious Dishes Recipe party this week!
Thank you Laura!