These healthy fruit smoothies are perfect for a healthy breakfast or snack idea. I always love to use fresh fruit when it is available to make smoothies healthy.
Delicious and simple, these smoothie recipes make it easy to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into you diet.
I hope that your new year is going well! I have been doing a little beginning of year planning and organizing. Part of the planning always includes trying to make healthier choices, so I love to incorporate smoothies into my diet.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a tasty smoothie that is healthy. I am not always good about getting 7-8 servings of fruit a day and starting the day with a fruit smoothie is a great way to do it.
These are so delicious and easy to make. You can incorporate other fruits as they become available in your area.
For more great smoothie recipes, check out:
- Banana Smoothie – Delicious and rich – tastes like a dessert!
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – This colorful smoothie is a wonderful blend of strawberries and blueberries.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie – This one has the added taste of peanut butter for a flavor-packed drink!
- Berry Cherry Smoothie – this smoothie is made with plain yogurt for added dairy.
How to make Healthy Fruit Smoothies
Smoothies are so easy to make:
- Gather your fruit and wash.
- Cut into usable pieces.
- Add to your blender.
- Add ice and liquid last and blend.
So delicious and so easy!Don’t forget to bookmark these recipes.
Healthy Fruit Smoothies
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe small bananas, halved
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Green Smoothie
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup green grapes
- ½ cup fresh pineapple, chunks
- ½ banana
- 2 cups spinach, lightly packed
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 ½ cup no-sugar-added peach nectar, chilled
- 2 cups mangoes, peeled, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup peached, chunked
- 2 cups ice cubes
1. Place ingredients into a blender
2. Turn on blender starting on a low speed and slowly increase to high
3. Blend for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until the desired consistency
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 193Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 31mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 39gProtein: 3g
- Wash fruit ahead of time.
- You can cut the fruit ahead of time and freeze the fruit in freezer-safe bags until ready to use.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.