These yummy peach jello shots are a fun and delicious way to enjoy peach flavor in a fun party cocktail.
Made with just a few ingredients, these colorful treats are perfect for an end of summer party. These are also known as fuzzy navel jello shots.Jump to Recipe
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Simple - This peach jello shots recipe is so easy to put together, I love that I can make these ahead of time for a bbq, party or special occasion.
Fun - These peach jello shots are more exciting than your basic jello shots. They have delicious peach flavors and less alcohol than a traditional peach drink.
Tasty - This just might be your new favorite cocktail . This easy recipe only take a few minutes to make. You will need to allow a couple of hours for the shots to chill, however They are fun for a summer party or girls night in.
Versatile - As is these do not have much alcohol in them, but I have included a couple of variations below if you want to kick them up a notch.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- peach schnapps
- orange juice
- unflavored gelatin
- gummy peach rings
- peach slices
See recipe card for quantities.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools
- plastic shot cups or condiment cups
- large measuring cup
How to Make Peach Shots
The full recipe instructions are in the recipe card, but here is a step by step overview of the recipe
Combine jello mixture and water
Form into ball shape with your hands
Prepare shot glasses on baking sheet. In saucepan, Mix 2 cups of orange juice with gelatin until gelatin is dissolved
Add third cup of orange juice and peach schnapps. Blend well.
Pour into jello shot cups and refrigerate.
Chill at least 4 hours. Top with a round candy before serving.
Hint: These fun plastic cups work well for jello shots.
Substitutions & Variations
This popular recipe is great as is, but here are a few variations you may want to try.
- orange jello - instead of plain gelatin, try a package of orange jello.
- peach vodka jello shots or Rum- use plain vodka or white rum to kick these up a notch, Sub a cup of vodka for one of the cups of orange juice.
- stronger peach flavor -sub a cup of peach juice for one cup of the OJ or use peach gelatin.
Store jello shots in the refrigerator.
For better release of the jello shots, you can dab a little amount of butter on a paper towel and wipe the inside of the cups before filling.
Yes you can but be sure to use a little butter or oil in the trays before filling so that they will release easier. You can also use shot glasses.
Yes, jello shots can be transported in a cold cooler with ice packs. They are easy to take along.
Peach Jello Shots
- 3 cups orange juice divided
- 1 cup peach schnapps
- 3 envelopes of knox gelatin
- 16 2 oz. plastic cups
- 16 Peach O’s candies
- Place the plastic cups onto a baking sheet or into a muffin tin.
- In a medium sauce pan, whisk together 2 cups orange juice and 3 envelopes of knox gelatin.
- Heat over medium heat, until steamy, but don’t boil.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in 1 cup orange juice and 1 cup peach schnapps.
- Divide evenly between the 2 oz. cups, and move to the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, top each shot with a Peach O’s candy.
I hope you loved this Peach Schnapps Jello Shot recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.