This Malibu Rum Punch recipe is a delicious rum cocktail that is super easy to make.
This tropical cocktail is a delightful blend of Caribbean rum and fruit juice. Pineapple juice and mango come together in a lovey festive drink.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This refreshing cocktail is perfect when you want something slightly sweet and fruity.
It's like a tropical vacation in a glass. It might even be my favorite drink of the summer. The colors are pretty and remind me of a summer sunset.
A fruity alcoholic drink that is perfect for a hot day or for an evening barbecue. It's like a tropical punch with a Caribbean twist.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- Malibu Caribbean rum - Malibu rum has a sweet, white rum with coconut flavors from the Caribbean.
- pineapple mango juice - use a juice mixture from the grocery store or make your own.
- orange juice
- ice cubes
See recipe card for quantities.
How to make a Malibu Rum Punch Cocktail
The full recipe instructions for this copycat recipe are in the recipe card, below but here is a step by step overview.
Fill shaker with ice cubes
Add orange juice.
Add rum and then pineapple mango juice.
Add a splash of grenadine and shake. Pour into a glass and enjoy a taste of paradise!
Garnish with a sprig of mint or an orange slice or pineapple slice. A drink umbrella looks nice too.
Substitutions & Variations
If you know how to make the recipe fit a certain diet, let the reader know here. Don't fake it - only provide guidance on topics you have actual experience with.
- ginger ale - instead of ice berg lettuce, you can use romaine lettuce or spinach
- coconut water - use gluten free buns instead of white bread buns to make this gluten free
- coconut rum punch
- passion fruit - the beef hamburger can be replaced with a plant-based burger to make this vegetarian
Just a few items are needed to make Malibu cocktail rum punch.
- cocktail shaker
- serving glasses
- paper umbrellas (optional)
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
For best result, serve these soon after they are made.
Yes, you can use a dark rum to make rum punch. The result is a more spice blended punch.
Yes, you can make the punch a day before you are planning to serve.
More Tropical Rum Cocktail Recipes
Malibu Rum Punch
- 3 oz. Simply Tropical juice or any other pineapple/mango tropical flavored juice
- 2 oz. Malibu rum
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Fresh pineapple for garnish
- To your cocktail shaker, add ice, tropical juice, rum, and orange juice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Pour into your favorite cocktail glass, and add a splash of grenadine.
- Stir, and garnish with fresh mint or pineapple. Enjoy!
I hope you loved this fun punch cocktail recipe. These are fun to make in a pitcher too!
These drinks go down easy. Remember that consumption of alcoholic beverages should be done responsibly.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share delicious recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!