Have you ever made Pumpkin Ice Cream? If not, and you love pumpkin, I highly encourage you to try it! This Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe came about the other day when I wanted the flavor of pumpkin, but it was 80 degrees outside. I am not kidding!
I made the Pumpkin ice cream base with the standard no-churn ingredients that I mentioned before here and here. It is so easy. Even if you have not made ice cream before, you will find this so easy and will want to experiment with other flavors.
There are just a few steps, whipping the cream, adding the milk and flavors and freezing. So easy to do and so tasty to enjoy!
I added a bit of spice to my homemade pumpkin ice cream because I wanted the flavors to really come out and I was really happy with how this recipe came out.
I topped mine with creamy whipped cream and some chopped pecans which was super tasty. You can also put it in a graham cracker crust and make a frozen pumpkin pie.
Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe – No Churn
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- In a stand mixer, beat cold heavy cream until peaks start to form.
- Gently fold in condensed milk.
- Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Pour into a freezer safe container.
- Cover and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Serve with whipped cream and chopped pecans, if desired
Hope you enjoyed this easy, simple recipe idea! If you did please consider sharing. Love pumpkin? Check out these pumpkin dessert ideas?