Even though Halloween is not until next week, there will be plenty of Halloween parties taking place this weekend. I have gathered some Halloween alcoholic drink ideas for your sipping pleasure.
These libations (and we've included a few mocktails), are great for any gathering including a dinner party or just chilling at home during a scary movie or Walking Dead binge. If you are going for a vampire-themed party, be sure to check out our Vampire Party ideas.
From Candy Corn Shakes, to the Blood and Cuts cocktail, there is something for every spooky Halloween party here. Please note that these are cocktails for adults, but you could always change them up for mocktail versions.
I have to admit, I actually love Halloween parties where adults dress up. Maybe it is because it gives the little kid in you a chance to come out for a while. Halloween cocktails are always a fun treat to enjoy at parties.
Whether it is a family party or an all adult party, these drink ideas are fun and festive!
Check out the list of fun drink ideas like this Spooky Bloody Navel. A tart but tasty cocktail.
Embalming Fluid Cocktail - A Hauntingly Good Cocktail that is easy to make and tastes like a delicious lemonade!
These fun, spicy Cinnamon Apple Jello Shots are a seasonal twist on a party favorite! Skip the vodka and opt for cinnamon whiskey paired with green apple gelatin for this crowd pleasing recipe!
This hocus pocus cocktail themed recipe is inspired by Sarah Sanderson, one of the three witches in this classic Halloween movie we all know and love. Celebrate the season with the perfect drink and this cult classic movie!
Halloween Scorpion Venom, a fun science experiment. Make some without alcohol for the whole family.
Turn a classic dark & stormy cocktail into a Spooky Halloween drink. Just 3 simple ingredients and spider-infused ice are all you need.
This boozy Halloween Zombie Cocktail is a blend of 3 rums, liqueurs, and citrus juices kissed with tropical Passionfruit puree. It’s a mouthwatering twist on a Tiki Classic!
Turn Tequila Sunrise's signature layers into a festive Halloween treat with a Bloody Sunrise Halloween Cocktail! Add some easy blood drips to martini glass rims and you've got one fun and tasty cocktail for sipping on Halloween night.
Made with layers of purple and orange jello and topped with whipped cream and festive sprinkles, these Halloween vodka jello shots are easy to make and sure to be a huge hit
This Love Potion Cocktail is bubbling with pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, vodka, peach schnapps, club soda, and dry ice for an awesome 'bewitching' effect.
If you’re looking to celebrate Halloween in style, try out this classic cocktail inspired by the head witch in charge! A truly delicious gin drink that won’t be the last drink, but may give you the last word…The Winifred Sanderson Last Word cocktail.
Or this Witch's Cocktail Halloween Sangria - the perfect fruity drink.
We want to help you celebrate the season. Check out our gathering of additional fun and festive Halloween cocktail ideas. Don't forget to pin this!
MorHalloween Drinks Ideas
- Green Pucker Wine from totallythebomb.com
- Halloween Martini from blog.hwtm.com
- Candy Corn Shake from eazypeazymealz.com
- Halloween Eyeball Punch from oliviascuisine.com
- Blood And Guts Cocktail from sugarandsoul.co
- Floating Eyeball Jello Shots from sugarhero.com
- Halloween Drinks Using Fanta from stayingclosetohome.com
- Spooktacular Amaretto Halloween Cocktail Recipe from everydaydishes.com
- Scorpion Tongue Vodka Shot from chilipeppermadness.com
- Jack-o-lantern Smoothies from theseasonedmom.com
- Creepy Cocktail Halloween Eyeballs from pepperdesignblog.com
- Simple Monster Kale Smoothie from chocolateandcarrots.com
- Green Slime Lemonade from sarahhearts.com
- Oreo Milkshake from mybakingaddiction.com
- Murderous Mai Tai from tattooedmartha.com
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate from diethood.com
- White Chocolate Ghost Cocktail Shooter from theslowroasteditalian.com
Are you dressing up for Halloween? What will you be this year?