Even though Halloween is not until next week, there will be plenty of Halloween parties taking place this weekend. I have gathered some Halloween drink ideas for your sipping pleasusre. These libations (some are mocktails) are great for any gathering including a dinner party or just chilling at home during a scary movie or Walking Dead binge. From Candy Corn Shakes, to the Blood and Cuts cocktail, there is something for every spooky Halloween party here.
I have to admit, I actually love Halloween parties where adults dress up. Maybe it is because it gives the little kid in you a chance to come out for a while. The last time I dressed up (which was a couple of years ago), I was Arianna, you know one of those cheerleaders from Saturday Night Live that Will Farrell and Cheri Oteri used to portray?
When the kids were younger, we used to go to parties and dress up as a family theme. Those were fun times. I think it may be time to have another costume party.
Halloween Drink Ideas
- Green Pucker Wine from totallythebomb.com
- Halloween Martini from blog.hwtm.com
- Candy Corn Shake from eazypeazymealz.com
- Halloween Eyeball Punch from oliviascuisine.com
- Blood And Guts Cocktail from sugarandsoul.co
- Floating Eyeball Jello Shots from sugarhero.com
- Halloween Drinks Using Fanta from stayingclosetohome.com
- Spooktacular Amaretto Halloween Cocktail Recipe from everydaydishes.com
- Scorpion Tongue Vodka Shot from chilipeppermadness.com
- Embalming Fluid from noshingwiththenolands.com
- Jack-o-lantern Smoothies from theseasonedmom.com
- Creepy Cocktail Halloween Eyeballs from pepperdesignblog.com
- Spooky Sour Fuzzy Navel from organizedisland.com
- Simple Monster Kale Smoothie from chocolateandcarrots.com
- Green Slime Lemonade from sarahhearts.com
- Oreo Milkshake from mybakingaddiction.com
- Murderous Mai Tai from tattooedmartha.com
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate from diethood.com
- Spooky Halloween Cocktails from sheknows.com
- White Chocolate Ghost Cocktail Shooter from theslowroasteditalian.com
Are you dressing up for Halloween? What will you be this year?