Cheers to the season with this Pumpkin Martini Recipe. Made with just a few ingredients, this pumpkin spice martini is full of flavor and fun!
This festive drink is great for a fall cocktail party or for a Thanksgiving cocktail.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This pumpkin pie martini recipe is sweet and full of warm spices. With just the right amount of spice and sweetness, it is a pretty drink.
This delicious cocktail is filled with pumpkin spice flavors. This pumpkin spice martini recipe is the perfect cocktail to start the season off right!
This pumpkin martini recipe requires just a few simple ingredients.
- apple juice
- pumpkin puree - use real pumpkin puree from scratch or from a can. Do not use pumpkin pie filling
- Bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- cup of ice
- cinnamon stick (optional)
See recipe card for quantities.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools
- cocktail shaker
- jigger or shot glass
- chilled martini glass
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Martini
This easy cocktail recipe is just a matter of mixing all the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker
Serve with a little whipped heavy cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. You can also serve with a cinnamon stick.
If you have a little extra time, serve this Pumpkin Drink Recipe with a graham cracker rim on the martini glasses.
- crush graham crackers
- dip edge of martini glass upside down into a little bit of apple cider in a shallow bowl and then dip glass rim into mixture of equal parts crushed crackers and sugar
- let set
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Visit the search results to see which questions come up under the "People also ask" section for your primary keyword, and answer them here
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 1 ½ cups apple juice
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz bailey's Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- whipped topping for topping
- cinnamon for topping
- Place ice in shaker.
- Add in apple juice, gin, bailey's, and pumpkin puree.
- Shake well.
- Pour into the glass.
- Top with whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
I hope you enjoy the fall flavors
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!