This easy Guava Smoothie recipe was inspired by the delicious fresh guava drinks we enjoyed on our trip to Mexico last spring. The fruit we had there was so delicious and all of the fruit drinks from fresh juices to margaritas were fantastic. I am excited to share this new recipe with you and I love it just as much as this smoothie.
I have used fresh guavas, but honestly, I prefer using guava juice to make this smoothie. It is just as good and makes it easy to throw together in the blender.
Good Morning Friends!
How is your summer going so far? Are you enjoying the season to its fullest? We have had so many gloomy days that I am still waiting for the summer season to really hit. This week I made a smoothie that was absolutely wonderful.
If you have been here a while, you know that I am a big fan of smoothies as a meal or a snack. They are a great way to get your fruits and vegetables in a flavor-packed drink and they taste great! They also are great to make for on the go, or when you need a quick start to the day.
This Guava Smoothie Recipe is one of my favorite blends and I am sharing the easy recipe today.
During the summer, I love making fresh smoothies as a breakfast or morning snack .If you love smoothies that actually taste a bit sweet (but not too sweet) and fruity, you will love this recipe. This smoothie recipe is fruit centered since there is no yogurt or milk products in it.
For more great summer smoothie recipes, check out these:
- Orange Banana Smoothie – A cheerful orange juice based smoothie.
- Mango Greens Smoothie – made with spinach and kale, this is my favorite green smoothie.
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie – perfect with fresh berries from the farmers market or grocery store.
- Berry Cherry Smoothie – this smoothie is made with plain yogurt for added dairy.
Guava Smoothie Recipe
1 cup guava juice
1/2 fresh pineapple
1 cup orange juice
1 cup ice cubes
Remove stem and rind from pineapple.
Cut pineapple into smaller chunks.
Mix together above ingredients in a blender and blend 30-35 seconds.
Pour into glasses and enjoy.
- You can freeze fresh guava and keep it in a baggie in your freezer. If you use fresh guava, you will need to run the guava juice through a strainer first so that the seeds are not used.
- Use a blender that is easy to clean to save time. My favorite blender is my Blendtec. I have had it for years and it never fails to work without any trouble.
- Double this recipe and freeze it in a popsicle mold and you have two treats for the effort of one.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.