This easy Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe is a delicious and comforting dinner idea that is made on your stovetop rather quickly. Bacon and spices make this ranch chicken pasta recipe that you will be making over and over again.
This delicious dinner all comes together in a single skillet which makes it super easy and streamlines clean up too!
Hello Friends! How is your week going? We are enjoying the cool weather of the season and enjoying watching our sports. There is nothing like getting together with family and friends around the television to enjoy a good game or movie.
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a tasty dinner idea, that is hearty and flavorful. This Chicken Ranch pasta dinner is made on your stovetop. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use ingredients I already have on hand and the amount of clean up is minimal.
Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This chicken Bacon Ranch pasta recipe is a colorful skillet meal that comes together in about 30 minutes. Most ingredients are pantry staples, but there are a few main ingredients to consider:
Chicken – I recommend using boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders for this recipe.
Bacon – I prefer low-sodium bacon for this recipe. You can also use turkey bacon.
Pasta – Rotini pasta works great for this recipe, but you can use another similar pasta.
Cheese – I prefer cheddar for this recipe.
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
The full recipe is below, but here is an outline of the basic steps to make this recipe.
- Brown chicken pieces in the skillet.
- Remove chicken and start sauce with broth.
- Add seasonings.
- Add cream cheese.
5. Add pasta to dish.
6. Add Cheddar cheese.
7. Add chicken.
8. Add bacon
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt to taste
- pinch of parsley (optional)
1. Cut chicken breasts or tenders into bite-sized pieces.
2, In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook chicken pieces over medium heat a few minutes on each side until cooked.
3. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, add broth, paprika, onion powder, dill weed, seasoning salt, and pepper.
5. Add uncooked pasta and cook 10-12 minutes.
6. Reduce heat to medium and add chicken, and cook 4-5 minutes.
7. Add Cheddar cheese and bacon and cook until heated through. Salt to taste.
7. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 578Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 187mgSodium: 1673mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 54g
- You can use purchased bacon bits to save some time.
- You can use pre-shredded Cheddar cheese.
- You can use shells or other small kinds of pasta, such as bow-tie in place of the rotini pasta.
Be sure to check out these other Chicken Pasta recipes, Pictured clockwise left to right:
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Piccata – A delicious and easy recipe with a mild lemon flavor.
- Chicken Enchiladas Verde – Made with a creamy Chili Verde sauce.
- Chicken and Rice Soup – A longtime family favorite
- Creamy Chicken Pasta with Chipotle Sauce -so easy with a kick of spice!
- Thai Chicken Recipe – Tender pieces of chicken in a seasoned peanut butter sauce.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta – A family favorite with bacon and a delicious ranch flavor!
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.