This easy Creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe is a delicious and comforting dinner idea that is made on your stovetop rather quickly. Bacon and spices make this ranch chicken pasta recipe that you will be making over and over again.
This delicious dinner all comes together in a single skillet which makes it super easy and streamlines clean up too! The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight.
Hello Friends! How is your week going? We are enjoying the cool weather of the season and enjoying watching our sports. There is nothing like getting together with family and friends around the television to enjoy a good game or movie.
Why This is the Best Chicken Ranch Pasta Recipe
Today’s recipe is an easy meal idea when you are looking for a tasty dinner i hearty and flavorful for the whole family.
This Chicken Ranch pasta dinner is made on your stovetop. I love simple recipes like this one because I can use ingredients I already have on hand and the amount of clean up is minimal.
The ingredients make a delicious pasta dish with chicken and a creamy cheese sauce. It's the ultimate comfort food.
This recipe also uses a homemade ranch seasoning from spices. A lot of recipes use packaged ranch dressing but this one is made without it.
This is one of those easy recipes with great flavor that the entire family will love. It all comes together in a single pan. Serve with a quick homemade garlic bread.
Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
This chicken Bacon Ranch pasta recipe is a colorful skillet meal and an easy pasta recipe that comes together with simple ingredients in about 30 minutes.
Chicken – I recommend using boneless chicken breasts or chicken tenders for this recipe. You can also use leftover chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Cooked Bacon – I prefer low-sodium bacon for this recipe. You can also use turkey bacon. For best results use crispy bacon that has been cooked, drained and chopped.
Pasta - Rotini pasta works great for this recipe, but you can use any similar pasta from your grocery store.
Cheese – I prefer a sharp cheddar cheese for this recipe.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools
Just a few simple kitchen tools are required for this recipe.
- large skillet with lid
- measuring spoons
How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
The full recipe is below, but here is an outline of the basic steps to make this recipe.
- Brown chicken pieces in the skillet over medium heat.
- Remove chicken and start sauce with broth.
- Add seasonings.
- Add cream cheese.
5. Add pasta to dish.
6. Add Cheddar cheese.
7. Add chicken.
8. Add bacon. Cover and cook until pasta is al dente.
- You can use purchased bacon bits to save some time.
- You can use Mozzarella cheese, Monterey Jack cheese or Parmesan cheese or a combination to change this up.
- You can use leftover cooked pasta (not in sauce) for this recipe
- You can use shells or other small kinds of pasta, such as bow-tie or penne pasta in place of the rotini pasta.
- You can make this ahead of time and throw it into a casserole dish until ready to reaheat.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
Be sure to check out these other Chicken Pasta recipes,
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Chicken Piccata - A delicious and easy recipe with a mild lemon flavor.
- Chicken Enchiladas Verde – Made with a creamy Chili Verde sauce.
- Chicken and Rice Soup – A longtime family favorite
- Creamy Chicken Pasta with Chipotle Sauce -so easy with a kick of spice!
- Thai Chicken Recipe - Tender pieces of chicken in a seasoned peanut butter sauce.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta - A family favorite with bacon and a delicious ranch flavor!
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Recipe
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon seasoning salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- salt to taste
- pinch of parsley optional
- 1. Cut chicken breasts or tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- 2, In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Cook chicken pieces over medium heat a few minutes on each side until cooked.
- 3. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- 4. In the same skillet, add broth, paprika, onion powder, dill weed, seasoning salt, and pepper.
- 5. Add uncooked pasta and cook 10-12 minutes.
- 6. Reduce heat to medium and add chicken, and cook 4-5 minutes.
- 7. Add Cheddar cheese and bacon and cook until heated through. Salt to taste.
- 7. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
I hope you love this easy pasta dish. It is a new favorite in our home.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!