A delicious S'mores Ice Cream recipe for a delicious frozen summer dessert. The sweet flavors of chocolate, graham crackers, and marshmallows in a creamy no-churn s'mores ice cream!
This no-churn ice cream recipe is perfect on its own or in a graham cracker sandwich. Both are equally tasty and easy to make.
This is one of our easy ice cream recipes you will want to bookmark for later.
Why This Recipe
S'mores Ice Cream is a delicious way to enjoy the flavors of S'mores - chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers. If you have been here a while, you know that I just love making different kinds of S'mores desserts.
S'mores are loved by most people and often the dessert variations are loved just as much, if not better than the original s'mores cracker treat. I will share a few of my favorite variations below. During the summer, there is just nothing like the taste of homemade ice cream that is cool and delicious.
This recipe is very simple to make and is no-churn it does not require an ice cream machine to make it. But the BEST part about this recipe is that you can make the homemade s'mores ice cream two ways - by itself or in an ice cream sandwich. Directions for both are provided.
Personally I like the ice cream sandwiches as they can be wrapped and transported easily.
Plus these are so much fun to build!
Ingredients For S'mores Ice Cream
White Chocolate Pudding - I highly recommend using Godiva white chocolate vanilla bean pudding mix.for a rich, delicious flavor.
Milk - For this recipe, I recommend whole milk.
Whipped Cream - I make my own and use the generic brand of heavy cream to make it. You can also use a prepared whipped cream.
Chocolate Chips -Milk chocolate chips will give this the delicious s'mores flavor. I recommend mini-chocolate chips.
Graham Crackers - Use your favorite brand.
How to Make S'mores Ice Cream
The full recipe is below, but the basic steps are:
- Combine milk and pudding mix.
- Refrigerate pudding until set.
- Add whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- Blend well.
For step 5, you can do one of two ways:
Ice Cream Method
Crush up graham crackers and fold into the cream mixture.
Line a 9.5 x 5 loaf pan with foil, then fill the pan with the ice cream base.
Freeze for a minimum of 6-8 hours
Scoop into bowls or on an ice cream cone.
Or, you can make ice cream sandwiches by placing a scoop of ice cream on halved graham crackers. Then top with the other half of the cracker and freeze for at least one hour.
S'mores Ice Cream
- 1 3.4 oz package Godiva white chocolate vanilla bean instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold whole milk
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 graham crackers halved
- Combine pudding and milk and whisk until incorporated.
- Refrigerate until set. (About 30-45 min)
- Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips.
- Place 24 graham cracker halves on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Use a cookie scooper to measure out the ice cream am or 2-3 tablespoons.
- Place another graham cracker half on top.
- Freeze for at least one hour.
Timesaving Tips to make this perfect every time
- If making the s'mores cracker sandwiches, wrap in plastic wrap before freezing for easy serving.
- You can top ice cream with chocolate sauce and crushed graham crackers as a serving suggestion for the ice cream.
- You can dip the sides of the ice cream sandwiches in mini-chips as a serving suggestion for the graham cracker sandwiches.
Where to store homemade ice cream?
Homemade Ice cream should be stored in a sealed container or zippable baggie in the freezer.
Can homemade ice cream go bad?
Homemade Ice Cream lasts about 4-6 weeks. Avoid storing the ice cream in the freezer door.
Related S'mores Recipes
S'mores Golden Grahams Treats - Easy cereal treats with chocolate, marshmallow and graham cracker flavors.
Easy S'mores Brownies - a shortcut recipe idea using store-bought brownie mix.
S'mores Cupcakes - Delicious cupcakes with the flavors of s'mores.
S'mores Dip - A quick two-ingredient chocolate marshmallow dip recipe that is ready in minutes.
S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
S'mores Mix - A tasty trail mix with all the flavors of s'mores.
More Easy Ice Cream Recipes
Easy Chocolate Tacos- A wonderful frozen dessert idea that everyone will love!
Peach Ice Cream – This delicious no-churn ice cream captures the flavor of the season.
Nutella Ice Cream - If you love Nutella, you will love this ice cream recipe!
Tropical No Churn Ice Cream – A delightful pineapple and coconut dessert that is wonderfully creamy and delicious.
Strawberry Kiwi No Churn Ice Cream – fresh strawberries and kiwis come together to make this colorful, tasty dessert combination.
Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches - The BEST homemade cookie ice cream sandwiches.
These Easy S'mores Cookies are a perfect way to celebrate the flavors of smores! Made easily in minutes and they are delicious!
S'mores are great any time of year, but it isn't always convenient to make them in their original form. These amazing S'mores cookies will fulfill your craving!
These would also go great on our easy S'mores dessert board too!
Hello Friends! The weather is warming up and that means S'mores season! Well, actually I believe S'mores season to be year-round, but I also love to change up sweets to make S'mores desserts.
Today’s recipe is perfect for a picnic or potluck item or just to enjoy at home. These delicious cookies are full of S'mores flavor for a fun treat! These do not take a lot of time to make - which makes them a favorite in my house.
List of main ingredients.
Chocolate – I like to use Hersey's chocolate bars, but any milk chocolate bar will work. As for the white chocolate chips, I prefer this brand.
Marshmallows –You will want to use mini-marshmallows for this recipe. You can also use these for a fun twist.
Flour – I use all-purpose flour for this recipe. Generic brands work fine with this.
Variations for this recipe
You can swap or add ingredients such as pecans, walnuts, peanut butter chips, butterscotch chips, Reece’s peanut butter cups, or toffee chips to change up this recipe a bit. They all taste amazing!
Today’s recipe is a wonderful twist on s'mores. The marshmallows to ooze out of the cookie when baking and it adds a creamy, caramel-like flavor to the cookies.
For more great cookie recipes, check out.
- Chocolate Chip M & M Cookies - A lovely favorite that you can change up for each holiday
- Brown Butter cookies - Delicious cookies with a brown butter flavor!
- Simple Lemon Cookie makes the loveliest light, lemon cookies!
- Nutella cookies – These are so amazing especially if you know someone who loves hazelnut!
- Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
- Best Ever Chocolate Chip cookie recipe – a favorite for years and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
How to make Smores Cookies
The full recipe follows, but this is a simple four-step recipe:
1. Blend the eggs and sugars.
2. Add the chocolate and marshmallows.
3. Mix gently.
4. Bake in the oven.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped Hershey bars
- ¾ cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla and mix together.
- Add the flour, crushed graham crackers, baking powder, and salt into the bowl and mix until blended.
- Gently fold in the chopped Hershey bars, mini marshmallows, and white chocolate chips.
- Using a large cookie or ice cream scoop make dough balls. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on sheet as they will spread.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Use parchment paper on your cookie sheets to save time on clean up.
- You can mix the dry ingredients and the chips together and store in a sealed container until ready to bake. These also make a fun layered cookie dough gift for friends. Just layer the dry ingredients in a mason jar and make a tag with the full recipe.
- Do not overbake these cookies or they will become very hard. They should be slightly browned around the edges and the center will still appear undercooked.
- The cookies taste best when they are warm, so you can always toss them into the microwave for 10-15 seconds to warm them again
More S'mores Dessert Recipes
- S’ mores cupcakes are a wonderful way to enjoy the flavors of smores for summer.
- S’mores Cookies – The flavors of smores in a fun cookie!
- S’ mores Marshmallow Pops – A fun summer treat that embraces the flavor of summer.
- S’ mores Brownies – Level up a storebought brownie mix for a delicious dessert.
- S'mores Golden Graham Treats - These delicious treats are a fun twist with all the flavors of s'mores.
- S'mores Ice Cream - An easy no-churn ice cream recipe with the flavors of marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers.
- S'mores Dessert board - the ultimate dessert for s'mores lovers.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!