This Simple Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta is the perfect summer appetizer or snack to brighten up the table and add a bit of deliciousness to any meal.
This is a nice way to incorporate fresh fruit into your meal and it also looks very pretty on the table. Great for tea parties and brunches too!
Happy Summer! I hope your weekend was fabulous. We started a new home project, which I will share soon. We had a chance to meet up with friends and enjoy the outdoors and the long days, which is one of my favorite benefits of summer.
I also love savoring the season with fresh fruit flavors. While we are lucky to have fresh strawberries nearly year round in California, the fruit tastes better during the summer.
I made this tasty strawberry bruschetta recipe the other day and loved how they tasted. The honey brings a nice flavor to the berries and don't even get me started about Arugula, which is another one of my favorites.
This Simple StrawberryGoat Cheese Appetizeri is a nice way to celebrate summer and brighten up a table. It is perfect for a party dish for a shower or brunch too.
It is the perfect sweet snack. By the way, the lovey wavy dish it is on is from Tara At Home. I love how festive their serveware is.
and can be made in just a few minutes.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. We strive to help you make simple and quick recipes to help you make the most of your time.
Got strawberries? Try these other recipe favorites:
- Strawberry and Blueberry No Churn Ice Cream - a tasty ice cream made with fresh strawberries and blueberries.
- Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie - a nice cool summer beverage that is pure fruit
- Fresh Strawberry muffins - a fun and festive brunch or breakfast muffin that is full of flavor.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
Simple Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- 1 4 oz package goat cheese
- 1 cup Arugula
- 1 carton fresh strawberries
- 1 French bread baguette
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Slice the French baguette into ¼" slices.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and bake at 325° for about 6 minutes.
- Destem and wash strawberries.
- Slice strawberries (about ¼")
- Spread 1 teaspoon goat cheese on each baguette slice.
- Add one Arugula leaf to slice.
- Layer two slices of strawberry on each leaf.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What's your favorite strawberry treat?