I'm sharing some Summer Bucket List Ideas to enjoy the season before it disappears.
Ah, summer is just my favorite time of year. Even with the heat that is coming this weekend, I am still excited about the season. I hope you had an enjoyable 4th of July. It was a fun day with friends and now I feel like summer is in full force.
We have been busy with giving our kitchen a little face lift and caring for my mom, who has been ill. I am truly savoring our time together, but I must admit, it is hard to see her with new challenges. It reminds me how important it is to make the most of your time with moments that matter.
Today I am sharing a few ideas for your summer bucket list.
- Enjoy fresh summer produce in your menu planning.
- Read a fun fiction book.
- Make some frozen treats with these recipes.
- Watch as many summer sunsets as you can and take photos.
- Decorate with a little dollar store DIY idea for your home.
- Go for a bike ride and enjoy the summer sunshine.
- Toast the season with a fun summer cocktail to enjoy outdoors.
- Buy a new sundress.
- Change things up and go to the zoo at night. It really is a different experience.
- Go to a concert in the park with a picnic basket. We've got some great packable picnic recipes for you to pack.
- Spend the day at a pool and just enjoy the outdoors.
- Attend a festival - food, crafts, beer or music. There are so many to choose from.
- Start a personal bullet journal.
- Take a craft class.
- Roast marshmallows outside and make S'mores.
What are you looking forward to most this summer? What is on your Summer Bucket List Ideas list?