These delicious and easy summer cocktail recipes will have you and your guest enjoying your summer days! These cocktail recipes are intended for those 21 and over.
Cocktails….I have been talking a lot about them lately. Maybe it was because I was inspired by this book. With summer coming next month, I wanted to share some delicious summer cocktail recipes with you today. It is Monday and I am just getting back into my schedule after a weekend with friends in Orlando. The weather was warm and sunny and honestly felt like summer.
Summer gatherings bring lots of fun times of pool parties, barbecues, summer concerts and days at the beach. When entertaining outdoors, here are a few things to consider to make your event festive and memorable, when it comes to party cocktail ideas.
Tips for Summer Entertaining with Cocktails
- Designate a fun cocktail for the event/
- Serve drinks with pretty fruit garnishes
- Add a festive touch with a drink stirrer or paper umbrella
- If you are out by the pool, serve drinks in plastic glasses
- Coordinate the serverware and decorations with the color of the cocktail for a festive table.
- Make drinks by the pitcher so that you can serve several at once, when possible.
- Have plenty of water for guests to enjoy.
Summer is just around the corner, and on a nice hot summer day nothing beats a glass of a thirst quenching summer cocktail. If you need a head start on your summer, try one of these delicious, cold, and boozy cocktails.
- Blueberry Mojito
- Pink Moscato Strawberry Lemonade
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple
- Kentucky Lemonade Cocktail
- Sex in the Driveway
- Mango and Blackberry Vodka Cooler
- Limoncello Raspberry Prosecco Cocktails
- Beachhouse Cosmos
- Malibu Sunset Cocktail
- Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonic
What is your favorite summer drink?