These delicious and easy summer cocktail recipes will have you and your guest enjoying your summer days! My favorite summer cocktails are those made with fresh fruit, like this fresh Pineapple Daiquiri. They are delicious and refreshing and honestly one of the best ways to celebrate the season. These cocktail recipes are intended for those 21 and over.
Cocktails....I have been talking a lot about them lately. Maybe it was because I was inspired by this book. With summer coming next month, I wanted to share some delicious summer cocktail recipes with you today. It is Monday and I am just getting back into my schedule after a weekend with friends in Orlando. The weather was warm and sunny and honestly felt like summer.
Summer gatherings bring lots of fun times of pool parties, barbecues, summer concerts and days at the beach. When entertaining outdoors, here are a few things to consider to make your event festive and memorable, when it comes to party cocktail ideas.
Tips for Summer Entertaining with Cocktails
- Make a theme for the party and let your guests know. Some fun summer party themes are luaus, seaside nautical, camping days and retro chic.
- Designate a fun cocktail for the event and make a sign for it with the recipe.
- Serve drinks with pretty fruit garnishes.
- Add a festive touch with a drink stirrer or paper umbrella.
- If you are out by the pool, serve drinks in plastic glasses.
- Even if you are not serving a meal, offer small bites for people to enjoy with their cocktail.
- Coordinate the serverware and decorations with the color of the cocktail for a festive table.
- Make drinks by the pitcher so that you can serve several at once, when possible.
- Have plenty of water for guests to enjoy.
Summer is just around the corner, and on a nice hot summer day, nothing beats a glass of a thirst quenching summer cocktail. If you need a head start on your summer, try one of these delicious, cold, and boozy cocktails.
We hope you enjoyed these fun summer cocktail recipes. We are all about helping you make the most of your time and love to share these fun finds with you. If you try one of these recipes let us know. I love hearing from you!
- Summer Sangria with Watermelon and Pineapple
- Kentucky Lemonade Cocktail
- Fresh Pineapple Daiquiri .
- Captains Lemonade
- Mango and Blackberry Vodka Cooler
- Beachhouse Cosmos
- Malibu Sunset Cocktail
- Cucumber Basil Gin and Tonic
- Ruby Reef Punch
What is your favorite summer drink?
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share delicious recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!