Salami roses are a new trend in the charcuterie world. These cute and festive charcuterie roses are so easy to make and they level up your basic charcuterie tray.
Also known as Salami rosettes, these beautiful rosettes will brighten up any food board. I will show you how to fold a salami rose using a glass.
Why Make Salami Roses
Charcuterie plates are all the rage these days and this simple tutorial will help you elevate your food tray easily. Its the little things that stand out on a tray and these are so easy to make with the help of a small round glass.
Salami roses, or charcuterie roses, are just so pretty on the board and so easy to make. You can use different varieties of salami for a festive and colorful display.
Add crackers and cheese for a complete charcuterie tray. You can also add nuts, jelly, and dried or fresh fruit. Today I am going to share how to build a tray around the salami roses.
Ingredients For Salami Roses Tray
- Round deli meat, like salami slices
- Assorted Crackers or bread
- cheese, fresh fruit
- Pre-sliced or chunks of gourmet cheeses
- Assorted nuts and other fruits
How Do You Make A Salami Rose?
Just follow the steps below.
- Fold the salami over the entire rim of the glass, overlapping as you go.
2. Add as many pieces as you like or as will fit – the more salami, the fuller the rose will be.
3. Hold the rose in place and turn the glass upside down onto the board in the position you want the rose to sit
4. Carefully lift the glass off the salami
Before you know it, you will have a beauitufl food board. This is a perfect touch for a wedding shower, Mother’s day or graduation appetizer.
Timesaving tipsTips to make this perfect every time
- You can use a wine glass or a champagne glass. The champagne glass works better.
- Don’t have champagne glasses? A juice glass will work.
- You can make this shrimp and put it in corn tortillas for a second dinner idea.
What Should I Serve With Salami Roses?
Cheese, breadsticks, crackers, and fruit go great with Salami Roses. Wine also goes well with saa
Can You Make Salami Roses ahead of time?
Yes, you can make them the day before and keep them stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Jarcuterie Charcuterie – Fun Charcuterie in jars!
Savory Party Snack Mix – Made with cereal and nuts in your oven for a great party snack.
Date Night Charcuterie Board – A nice board with desserts for two.
Tik Tok Fried Cheese Rounds – Made with mini cheese rounds and just a few ingredients.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.