This easy Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is perfect for side salad any day! Made easily in minutes, this pasta salad recipe is great for dinners, potlucks, and picnics.
If you are not sure what Salad Supreme is, it is a spice blend that has been around for decades. I have used it for several recipes, and it is wonderful on garlic bread. The paprika based spice blend has red pepper, Romano cheese, sesame seed, and garlic in it. I really love the flavor combination.
Hello Friends! It is certainly getting warm out these days! We have been doing a lot of barbecuing to beat the heat in the kitchen and today's recipe fits right in with summer side dishes.
Why Try This Recipe
This easy Salad Supreme Pasta Salad elevates the traditional pasta salad. This simple salad is so easy to make and also easy to customize.
You can change up the vegetables too for whatever you have on hand. You can also add some protein that can make it a healthy lunch idea. I first heard about Salad Supreme when I was in a french class in 7th grade.
We were making a French meal and the teacher used the spice on the bread. I can't remember the teacher's name, but I remember the spice blend. This tasty side dish can be a delicious addition at your next barbecue.
A nice cold pasta salad that works for side dishes, barbecues and picnics at the beach.
List of main ingredients:
Rotini Pasta – I love using rotini pasta for this recipe. All the crevices allow for the seasoning to come through.
Vegetables – I used fresh carrots, bell peppers, red onion, fresh broccoli florets, tomatoes and olives in this salad. I like to use
Salad Supreme spice blend
Italian Dressing - any zesty Italian dressing will work.,
This salad is full of flavor and a wonderful way to enjoy seasonal vegetables. You can change out the vegetables and use artichokes, zucchini, radishes, bell peppers, and cucumbers.
For more great recipes ideas
- Asian Cucumber Salad -a colorful summer salad marinated in a sesame ginger dressing.
- Spaghetti Salad - Perfect for a summer meal or side dish. Cool and refreshing with fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Easy Potato Salad - The perfect side dish for so many meals!
- Updated Three Bean Salad – An updated twist on a classic salad.
- Make-Ahead Taco Salad –If you love tacos, this salad might be your new favorite.
- Creamy Macaroni Salad – One of our reader favorites that has been pinned thousands of times!
- Penne Pasta Salad - This cold pasta salad is perfect for picnics.
- BLT Salad - Delicious flavors of bacon, lettuce and tomato in a salad!
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
How To Make Salad Supreme Pasta Salad
- Cook pasta as directed until al dente.
- Run cold water on pasta and drain.
- Place pasta to a large bowl.
- Add vegetables.
- Add salad dressing, Salad supreme and salt and black pepper.
- Toss pasta and vegetables gently to coat.
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- Make this the day before and the flavors really pop.
- Wash, peel and cut the vegetables ahead of time and you can put this salad together very quickly. You can even boil the pasta ahead of time and keep it refrigerated until ready to make.
- I like to use grape tomatoes or cheery tomato halves when making this salad. But you can use a large tomato just dice it.
Variations, Notes, and Substitutions
- Add some protein to the salad and make it a cool, summer meal. You can make this salad a meal by adding cooked turkey, ham or salami pieces to the salad.
- You can substitute penne, ziti or shell pasta for the rotini pasta.
- You can substitute Romano cheese for the Parmensan.
Salad Supreme Pasta Salad
- 1 package spiral or rotini pasta 8 oz or 3 cups
- 1 medium tomato seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onions I prefer red
- 2 carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli florets washed and chopped
- ½ of 2.25 oz can sliced pitted olives
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 ½ tablespoons Salad Supreme Spice blend
- ⅓ cup bottled Italian Salad Dressing
- Cook pasta per package directions and rinse and drain.
- In a mixing bowl, add all vegetables.
- Add cooked pasta to vegetables.
- Add salad dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
I hope you enjoyed this Salad Supreme Pasta Salad recipe. For more great recipes, be sure to subscribe to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
OH.. YUM. Pasta Salad is one of my big love languages. Seriously delicious.
Yes, pasta is definitely a love language of mine!