This easy Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is perfect for an appetizer or snack any day! Made easily in minutes, this is good for dinners, potlucks, and picnics.
If you are not sure what Salad Supreme is, it is a spice blend that has been around for decades. I have used it for several recipes, and it is wonderful on garlic bread. The paprika based spice blend has red pepper, Romano cheese, sesame seed, and garlic in it. I really love the flavor combination.
Hello Friends! It is certainly getting warm out these days! We have been doing a lot of barbecuing to beat the heat in the kitchen and today’s recipe fits right in with summer side dishes.
This easy Salad Supreme Pasta Salad elevates the traditional pasta salad. You can change up the vegetables too for whatever you have on hand. You can also add some protein that can make it a healthy lunch idea. I first heard about Salad Supreme when I was in a french class in 7th grade.
We were making a French meal and the teacher used the spice on the bread. I can’t remember the teacher’s name, but I remember the spice blend.
A nice cold pasta salad that works for side dishes, barbecues and picnics at the beach.
List of main ingredients:
Pasta – I love using rotini pasta for this recipe. All the crevices allow for the seasoning to come through.
Vegetables – I used fresh carrots, red onion, broccoli, tomatoes and olives in this salad.
Salad Supreme I’m partial to Medjool date, soft and plump. I’ve added cranberries to the original recipe because it adds some wonderful acidity.
This salad is full of flavor and a wonderful way to enjoy seasonal vegetables. You can change out the vegetables and use artichokes, zucchini, radishes, bell peppers, and cucumbers.
For more great recipes ideas
- Asian Cucumber Salad -a colorful summer salad marinated in a sesame ginger dressing.
- Spaghetti Salad – Perfect for a summer meal or side dish. Cool and refreshing with fresh seasonal vegetables.
- Updated Three Bean Salad – An updated twist on a classic salad.
- Make-Ahead Taco Salad –If you love tacos, this salad might be your new favorite.
- Creamy Macaroni Salad – One of our reader favorites that has been pinned thousands of times!
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Salad Supreme Pasta Salad
- Make this the day before and the flavors really pop.
- Wash, peel and cut the vegetables ahead of time and you can put this salad together very quickly. You can even boil the pasta ahead of time and keep it refrigerated until ready to make.
- Add some protein to the salad and make it a cool, summer meal.
I hope you enjoyed this Salad Supreme Pasta Salad recipe. If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.