This colorful Vegetable Spaghetti Salad recipe is perfect for a summer meal or side dish. Cool and refreshing with fresh seasonal vegetables. Be sure to check out our other great summer salad recipes.
This spaghetti salad is the perfect side dish or meal to enjoy year-round. It is especially refreshing when the weather is hot and you want to enjoy a simple salad. As you know, all our recipes have to be two things, delicious and simple.
Last week was very busy with school starting and we enjoyed this transition time with football and food this weekend. I love that it is still summer for a few more weeks and am ready for a cool down in the weather.
This Vegetable Spaghetti salad is perfect to make any time of year for dinner or lunch and is great for a barbecue or picnic too!
How Do You Make Spaghetti Salad?
It is easy! All you do is cut some fresh peppers, celery, and tomatoes, boil a pot of spaghetti and top with some Italian dressing and Parmesan cheese.
Tips for this recipe:
- It is a good idea to cut your spaghetti in half before you boil as it makes for easier eating.
- You can change up the noodles and use linguini, bowtie or any other type of pasta, including whole wheat pasta.
- I like to use half of two different color bell peppers for added flair. You can also use mini peppers for this recipe.
This salad makes a great chicken side dish or beef side dish.
If you are packing this salad to take to a potluck, I would suggest packing the cheese separate and add it just prior to serving.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, please consider giving it a 5 star review, and help me share the recipe on Pinterest! For more great salad recipes, check out:
- Creamy Macaroni Salad – One of our reader favorites that has been pinned thousands of times!
- Simple Cucumber Salad A light and colorful cucumber salad which is great when you are low on ingredients.
- Updated Three Bean Salad – An updated twist on a classic salad.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Vegetable Spaghetti Salad Recipe
Vegetable Spaghetti Salad
- 8 oz Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1 tablespoon sliced olives
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian salad dressing
- Boil spaghetti per package directions.
- While spaghetti is cooking, combine vegetables in a small bowl.
- Once spaghetti is ready, drain and let cool.
- Add salad dressing to spaghetti and blend.
- Add vegetables to spaghetti.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend well and cover.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight.
To save some time making this Spaghetti Salad:
- Use pre-cut celery and onion from the grocery store, or prepare your own vegetables the day before and store in the refrigerator.
- Use packaged shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Make this recipe the day before and it will be ready for you when you are.
This recipe is also great as a take-along lunch as long as it stays refrigerated.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.