This Pink Martini drink is a fun and festive cocktail is the perfect drink for a happy hour or GNO with friends to see Barbie. Grenadine gives this pink drink its light pink hue and chocolate liqueur gives it a delicious flavor.
This creamy cocktail also works as a dessert martini as it is sweeter than a traditional martini.
This Pink Martini recipe is one of our fun and classic cocktails that you will want to bookmark for later.
Why You Will Love This Pink Martini Cocktail
It's delicious. This creamy chocolate drink is so creamy and tasty. Elevate your next happy hour with this unexpected party drink.
It's easy. This is made in just minutes. It is one of those delicious recipes that does not take a lot of effort.
Festive. This fun drink is a great option for Valentine's Day, a birthday or anniversary celebration. Because of its pink color, is also the perfect drink for a girls spa night or a Barbie Movie night.
- white chocolate liqueur
- heavy cream
- whipped cream vodka
- corn syrup, frosting or white chocolate chips for rimming the glass.
- martini glasses
See recipe card for quantities.
Substitutions & Variations
- Fruit - Add a few fresh berries (strawberry or raspberry) on a toothpick for another garnish.
- Vodka - You can use a vanilla vodka for this recipe in place of whipped cream vodka.
- Strawberry Pink Martini - You can add a few streaks of strawberry syrup in the bottom of the glass for a fun twist.
Step 1 - Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add cream.
Step 2 - Add vodka and chocolate liqueur.
Step 3 - Add grenadine. Secure the shaker tightly and shake vigorously for at least 15-20 seconds.
Step 4 - Pour into prepared cocktail glass.
How to Make a Candy Rim for Cocktails
To create the sprinkles rim, pour sprinkles on a small plate.
Melt chocolate chips for a few seconds or use frosting or corn syrup and spread on a small plate.
Dip the cocktail glass first in the syrup or chocolate, then dip in the sprinkles. Let set.
To achieve proper blending and a smooth, creamy martini, it is important to shake the ingredients vigorously in a cocktail shaker for at least 20 -30 seconds.
You could use crushed sugar cookies, graham crackers or colored sugar to decorate the rim
A classic martini is often garnished with a twist of lemon peel or an olive, but this is more of a dessert cocktail, so you can add a few fresh berries or mini marshmallows on a cocktail skewer.
Yes, you can but the drink will be less creamy.
More Tasty Cocktail Recipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
Pink Martini Cocktail Recipe
- Cocktail shaker
- martini glass
- small plate
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- 3 oz. whipped cream vodka
- 2 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 1 oz. grenadine
- 3 tbsp. Light corn syrup
- 3 tbsp. Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- To rim the drinks, add the corn syrup to a small saucer in a shallow layer.
- Add the sprinkles to a separate saucer.
- Dip the rim of your martini glasses into the corn syrup, letting the excess drip off, then dip into the sprinkles. Set aside.
- To a cocktail shaker, add ice, heavy cream, vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and grenadine.
- Shake to combine and chill.
- Pour evenly into prepared martini glasses.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share great recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here. I will email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!