These Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies are not only tasty, but they are also made in just minutes with the help of a cake mix. Sometimes we need a snack that doesn’t take a lot of time and this cake mix cookie recipe does the trick.
. You can make these with almond butter and add nuts to the formed cookies if you wish to change them up.
Hello Friends! I am all about making the most of time, and today’s recipe is one of those helpful cookie hacks that really come in handy when you need a quick cookie recipe.
I made these the other day when we were getting ready to binge watch some shows and I wanted a sweet homemade treat that didn’t take a lot of time.
Thanks to these Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies, they were ready in no time.
If you love peanut butter cookies, this is a nice short cut recipe when you want a semi-homemade dessert.
These cake mix cookies are a great take on a classic cookie recipe.
For more easy cookie recipes, check out:
Simple Lemon Cookies recipe makes the loveliest light, lemon cookies!
Soft Snickerdoodles – light cinnamon cookies that are like air!
Best Ever Chocolate Chip cookie recipe – a favorite for years and the best chocolate chip cookie recipe!
Make sure to pin this for those times you need a quick cookie recipe.
Peanut Butter Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
1. In a medium bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, peanut butter oil and egg.
2. Add cake mix and blend.
3. Roll dough into 1 inch balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Flatten cookies with fork.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes and let cool.
- This recipe is a pretty great time-saver in itself. If you make this a day ahead, be sure to store baked cookies in an airtight container with a slice of apple or bread in it to retain cookie softness.
- This makes a fun gift – just put dry ingredients in a mason jar and add a tag with the wet ingredients and instructions.
We hope you enjoy this simple, time-saving recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.