These easy Mini Cheesecakes are the perfect no-bake dessert for your holiday gatherings. Made with just a few ingredients and drizzled with chocolate, they are delicious bite-sized treats.
We love simple dessert recipes for the everyday and holidays. These individual cheesecakes are so cute and festive.
This easy dessert idea is a favorite and the mini cheesecake recipe is sure to please.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
This easy recipe is delicious and perfect for holiday gatherings, holiday teas and family dinners.
These little cheesecakes are so versatile! You can top these with a large variety of toppings from sauces to fruits.
These simple mini cheesecake bites are a nice no bake dessert idea. No need to turn on the oven for these.
The result are sweet little mini desserts in a buttery graham cracker crust filled with a creamy cheesecake filling.
These delicious mini cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts to serve at a New Year's party.
Ingredients For Individual Cheesecakes
This simple recipe only requires just a few simple ingredients.
Cream Cheese - You can use your favorite brand of cream cheese or a generic brand. An important thing to remember is that the cream cheese should be at room temperature.
Graham Crackers - You can use your favorite grocery store brand of crackers or you can buy the crumbs already made.
Sugar - This recipe calls for white granulated sugar.
Cream- I suggest heavy cream for this recipe.
Equipment and Kitchen Tools Needed
- cupcake pan or mini cheesecake pan
- cupcake liners
- second bowl
- electric mixer (electric hand mixer or stand mixer with paddle attachment)
How to Make Mini Cheesecakes
Making the Crust
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
- Add melted butter until well combined.
- Grab a spoon or cookie scoop and place paper liners in a muffin tin.
- Place a scoop of graham cracker crust in each tin.
- Press down on the crust with the back of the spoon or scoop.
- Repeat for all and place pan in the freezer to set for 20 minutes.
Making the Cheesecake Filling
7. In a bowl add in the room temperature cream cheese. (Must be room temperature or the filling will be clumpy.)Beat the cream cheese on low speed until smooth with a stand mixer or a hand mixer.
8. Add in the powdered sugar ¼ cup at a time.
9. Mix until smooth. In a separate large bowl, pour in the heavy cream. Beat until the heavy cream is the consistency of whipped cream.
10. Continue by folding the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture, little amounts at a time. Ensure that the mixture does not have any lumps.
11. Using a cookie scoop, Spoon cheesecake batter into the muffin cups.
12. Smooth the tops with the back of a spoon or scoop. Place cheesecakes in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours or overnight.
Then top with chocolate sauce.
Pro Tips and Timesaver Shortcuts
- Be sure that you use cooled syrup to the recipe.
- You can store the syrup in a plastic squeeze bottle for easy use.
Serving, Storage & Leftover Suggestions
Store cheesecakes in an airtight container. I like to put these on a plate in a freezer bag to store.
Can you freeze mini cheesecakes?
Yes, you can freeze the mini cheesecakes.
What toppings are good on a cheesecake?
There are so many delicious cheesecake topping ideas. Here are a few below:
Recipe Variations, Notes and Substitutions
- You can top the cheesecakes with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, chocolate chips or fresh fruit. These look adorable with a few fresh berries on top. The variations are endless.
- Make these a day ahead to save you time on party day.
- You can also top these with blueberry or cherry pie filling.
- You can change up this recipe crust. Make a vanilla wafer crust by using vanilla wafers in place of the graham crackers. You can also make an oreo crust out of crushed Oreos to change up the flavor.
More Easy Party Dessert Recipes
Jarcuterie Dessert Jars - Fun individual dessert cups that you can change up with the season.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries - The perfect mini-dessert for so many occasions.
Homemade Salted Peanut Clusters – this is the best peanut clusters recipe ever and so so easy to make!
Banana Pudding Cheesecake - A delicious banana cheesecake that is as easy as it is tasty.
Easy Mini Cheesecakes
- 1 cup Graham cracker- crushed
- 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. Butter- melted
- 8 oz. Cream cheese- room temperature
- 2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Chocolate syrup
Making Mini Cheesecake Crust
- Starting with your crust, mix together the crushed graham cracker and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Add melted butter until well combined.
- Place 12 cupcake liners into a muffin pan.
- Add in 2 Tbsp. of the crust mixture into each liner.
- Press down the mixture with a spoon making sure to pack tightly. (If not packed tightly the crust will crumble when taken out of the liners.)
- Place into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the crust is setting, start making your filling.
Mini Cheesecake Filling
- In a bowl add in the room temperature cream cheese. (Must be room temperature or the filling will be clumpy.)
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth with a stand mixer or a hand mixer.
- Add in the powdered sugar ¼ cup at a time.
- Mix until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, pour in the heavy cream.
- Beat until the heavy cream is the consistency of whipped cream.
- Continue by folding the heavy cream into the cream cheese mixture, little amounts at a time.
- Continue folding until well combined.
- Once well combined, get the crusts from the freezer and put ¼ cup of the cheesecake filling into each of the mini cheesecake crusts.
- Smooth out the top and place in the fridge until set. (Best to leave overnight, minimum 5 hours)
- Once set take out the mini cheesecakes.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on top.
- Serve with or without cupcake liners.
We hope you enjoyed this delicious recipe idea for no bake cheesecake bites. If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe to the newsletter here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on AmazoGluten-free flour blend can be used in place of the all-purpose flour.
So divine looking that I nearly made Cassidy run out to get these ingredients at 10 at night!
Donna @ Modern on Monticello
You had my attention at just the mention of cheesecake. I do love cheesecake. Pinned this of course and look forward to trying it. #HomeMattersParty