This Easy Raspberry Dessert parfait is a lovely raspberry cheesecake dessert that is super simple to make and looks so festive! Fresh raspberries are topped with cream cheese and whipped cream mixture for a delicious dessert idea.
This is not only a perfect dessert for any time of year, it also makes a lovely Valentine's dessert. Once you make it, you will want to make it again because it is so darn easy to put together in just a few minutes.
The whipped cream and cream cheese with the fresh fruit is a fantastic combination and parfaits look so pretty on the table.
We are now another week closer to Valentine's Day and today I am sharing a fun and festive dessert idea to celebrate. This fruit parfait can be made for any occasion, but with raspberries and the addition of chocolate, it makes just the perfect dessert for Valentine's Day.
You can change this recipe up and use strawberries or blueberries, and even cherries. The cream cheesecake-like flavor makes this dessert taste as if it took you a lot longer to make than it actually does. This also works for a Galentine's Day gathering too!
For more great fruit dessert recipes, check out:
- Strawberry Empanadas - Fun little strawberry hand pies that are made easily with spic crust dough.
- Rainbow Parfaits - Beautiful rainbows made of fruit.
- Easy Ambrosia Salad – This easy throwback salad recipe is always fun and delicious!
- Fresh Fruit Smoothie Bowls – A perfect way to start the day~ So tasty too!
As I mentioned, this dessert is easily made with just a few ingredients.
Raspberries – of course, they are the key ingredient. You will want to use fresh raspberries for this recipe. Look for bright and unbruised raspberries. Look for a crate that does not have any raspberries with dark spots or mold.
Whipped Cream or Whipped Topping– You can use whipping cream or frozen whipped topping. This recipe works with either. Using a whipped topping will save you the time of whipping cream up in the mixer.
Cream Cheese – I use whatever cream cheese is on sale. Generic store brands work well with this recipe in my opinion.
White Chocolate Wafers – I prefer to melt these wafers and use it to top the parfait, but that is optional. I prefer using these chocolate wafers in my recipes. What is not pictured here are the chocolate hearts and I used to top these. I recommend these chocolate hearts.
Don't forget to bookmark this recipe.
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup whipping cream or whipped topping
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 10 white chocolate wafers
- 4 chocolate hearts
- Wash raspberries and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix together whipped topping, sugar and cream cheese.
- Place ¼ cup of wshed raspberries in a parfait cup.
- Top with ¼ cup of whipped topping mixture. Use a spatula to spread evenly.
- Repeat the layers once more each.
- Top each parfait with a raspberry or two.
- Melt white chocolate wafers in the microwave (about 20 seconds).
- Drizzle chocolate on top of parfaits.
- Top each parfait with a chocolate heart.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.