A list of delightfully easy popsicle recipes for summer! These are so easy to make and I love that you can control what is in the ice pops.
When we were in Las Vegas recently, I saw the cutest soap shop ever! All of the soaps were shaped as food treats! Pies, cakes and popsicles! (see below) When I saw them in the shop, it reminded me that I have been meaning to share some tasty popsicle recipes with you.
I had to buy some of the soap from the cute shop, because they were so cute! Are these adorable?
These make me want to make some in a future DIY post.
Now REAL popsicles were a big part of my youth. My Dad used to love them and we would pile up in the station wagon to the drive through dairy to get them in several flavors.
Dad and I always had the same favorite flavors. We loved the banana and root beer the most and we never had a summer without them.
That's me and my Dad below at one of my birthday parties. I think I was thinking, "let's get to the cake!"
I have to say that I love some of the store-bought popsicles of today, but I am also all about making your own. You can make healthy popsicles and the flavor combinations that you can create are endless. We have gone far beyond banana and root beer. Here are several tasty popsicle recipes for kids of all ages.
Easy Popsicle Recipes for Summer
- Strawberry Watermelon Ice Pops - Take 3 simple and pure ingredients and turn them into a delicious and nutritious frozen treat!
- Peach Pie Popsicle Recipe with Honey Caramel Sauce - This recipe combines the best parts of peach pie and ice cream with the deliciousness of a rich honey caramel sauce.
- Unicorn Rainbow Ice Pops - Start with a no-churn vanilla ice cream recipe that’s been colored with pretty pastel colors. Finish them off with some white chocolate and sprinkles and you’re ready for fun!
- Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Ice Pops - With just 5 ingredients and a few minutes, you can have these ice pops ready to pop in the freezer. Not only are they refreshing, but they’re packed with vitamin C, antioxidants, and power-boosting protein.
- Watermelon Sorbet Popsicles - Sorbet is essentially fruit and sugar. To start these popsicles, you’ll make a syrup that helps your ice pops keep their sweet flavor.
- Mango Lime Ice Pops - It doesn’t get much easier than 4 simple ingredients! These will be one of your favorite refreshing treats!
- Raspberry and Coconut Milk Popsicle - If you’re looking for a healthy homemade frozen treat, you’ll love this one! You can make it as smooth as you’d like depending on how smooth you blend your berries.
- Watermelon-Berry Popsicles - Take advantage of the fruit that’s in season and make it easy to enjoy a healthy serving of fruit everyday!
- Rainbow Jello Ice Pops - These layered ice pops take a little longer to make than others, but they’re just as easy and totally worth it!
- Blueberry Peach Popsicles - If the kids love fruit and you want something fun and cold for summer, make these two-ingredient ice pops!
Before you go, be sure to check out these great recipes with ice cream.
and these delicious and cool, ice cream pie recipes.