This Mini Monkey Bread Recipe is perfect if you just want a dessert for a few people. I love that I can make individual little bread for each person out of refrigerator rolls!
Why This Recipe Works
Easy. These monkey breads and are the perfect dessert for a spring tea or brunch. This monkey bread recipe is made with canned biscuits, but you can also make it with crescent rolls.
Fun. These festive breads are perfect when you want individual breads for a tea party or bridal shower. They look so cute on a dessert table.
Mini Dessert These cute little monkey breads are made in these mini bundt pans. If you don't have mini bundt pans, you can use these. They are just the cutest things when you want to present a smaller dessert. No need for a cake knife.
Honestly, these are as tasty as they are cute!
Don't forget to pin the recipe!
How to Make Mini Monkey Bread
The full recipe instructions for crumbl copycat recipe are in the recipe card, below but here is a step by step overview of the recipe
Place the cut up biscuits in a mini bundt pan.
Pour the prepared sauce over each one.
Careful not to overfill and bake
The mini breads are so cute!
This Mini Monkey Bread Recipe is made with canned refrigerator biscuits so it saves time not having to make the dough.
I would not recommend making these ahead of time because they will not taste as fresh.
Store in an airtight container.
More Delicious Homemade Bread Recipes
Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake - I just love pound cake and this delightful bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch or snacking.
Easy Carrot Muffins - Perfect for spring! Like a mini carrot cake, but without the frosting.
Simple Scone Recipes - here is a gathering of some beautiful, elegant and delicious scone recipes
Mini Monkey Bread
- 1 12oz package refrigerator biscuits
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a mini loave pan with butter
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces each.
- Roll each mini piece in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place cinnamon sugar covered biscuit pieces in a mini bundt pan or muffin pan. Fill each opening with cut up biscuits (about 6-7 pieces per mini-bread).
- Melt butter in the microwave or a saucepan. Add brown sugar and heat until it bubbles.
- Pour brown sugar butter evenly over all biscuits in pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan 10-12 minutes
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What are you baking this week?