Easy Carrot Muffins – Perfect for spring! Like a mini carrot cake, but without the frosting.
Simple Scone Recipes – here is a gathering of some beautiful, elegant and delicious scone recipes.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
Easy Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake
- 1 box pound cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and drain blueberries.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix cake mix, lemon juice, butter and eggs.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.