This easy Grilled Asparagus recipe is a lovely way to enjoy the season! Made easily in minutes on your grill and a healthy side dish for potlucks and barbecues!
We enjoy asparagus nearly year-round. Be sure to check out the time-saving tips below the recipe.
Hello Friends! I hope that you are doing well and having a good week! With summer officially starting soon, for us, that means more barbecues!
Today’s recipe is an easy one when you are looking for a healthy side dish recipe made with fresh vegetables. I love to check when the asparagus is on sale and use it as a side dish. Farmer’s markets often have asparagus available too. It is a perfect dish because it only takes a few ingredients and is ready in about 15 minutes.
This recipe is easy and tasty! Plus the asparagus is full of vitamins too!
List of main ingredients:
Asparagus – You want fresh asparagus for this recipe. Look for stalks with firm ends that are not dark green or black.
Lemon – A slice of lemon adds a little bit of tanginess and zest to asparagus.
Salt – I prefer Kosher salt, but regular table salt works just fine.
You can make these on the grill or use a grill mat.
For more great asparagus recipes ideas, check out:
Bacon Parmesan Grilled Asparagus – This version adds some bacon and Parmesan.
Ham and Asparagus Spaghetti – A wonderfully easy dinner idea! A light pasta with fresh asparagus.
Don’t forget to bookmark this recipe.
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees F or medium high heat 2. Clean and trim ends of asparagus with a knife or snap them off. 3. Add asparagus to pan large enough to hold them, like a baking sheet 5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. 6. Grill asparagus directly 5-8 minutes, depending on size, turning frequently 7. Serve immediately with grilled or fresh lemons slices or freshly grated parmesan cheese.
4. Drizzle with olive oil
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 92Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees F or medium high heat
2. Clean and trim ends of asparagus with a knife or snap them off.
3. Add asparagus to pan large enough to hold them, like a baking sheet
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Grill asparagus directly 5-8 minutes, depending on size, turning frequently
7. Serve immediately with grilled or fresh lemons slices or freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Trim the asparagus earlier in the day so it is ready to be grilled when you are. Place the asparagus cut side down in a mason jar with water and store in the refrigerator.
If you are not yet subscribing to my newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner’s Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.