These MM Peanut butter cookies are the perfect Easter m&m cookies. Serve them as a festive Easter dessert at your Easter brunch or add a bunch to an Easter basket for the kids.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Easy. This is an easy recipe for the spring season. These Easter m&m cookies are soft, chewy cookies that are made in minutes.
Festive. The pastel colors of the chocolate candies make an adorable addition to your Easter buffet.
Tasty. These Easter Cookies are delicious for any Easter gathering! They are the perfect dessert that combines the chocolate candies with cream peanut butter.
This recipe comes together easily with simple ingredients
- Chocolate candies - I recommend the Pastel M&M variety.
- Pastel sprinkles I like these sprinkles.
- ingredient 3
See recipe card for quantities.
Combine all spices into a large bowl and mix thoroughly into lean ground beef
Form into ball shape with your hands
Press into patties on the tray
Place into oven at 350 fahrenheit
Variations and Substitutions
You can add some white chocolate chips or nuts to these Easter mm cookies.
More Peanut Flavor - change out the mms with peanut butter m&ms or Reese’s Pieces.
Without Peanut Butter - Try my no fail m&m cookie recipe without peanut butter.
For best results, store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Although you do not have to chill this recipe, you can make the dough the day before and refrigerate it for easy baking the next day.
Use parchment paper for easy clean-up.
Blend in the candy with a spoon, if you use a mixer, it tends to break up the chocolate pieces.
Yes, store in a freezer-safe bag that zips or in a freezer-safe container.
Don't skip the step of adding a few m and ms on top of each cookie right after baking for a prettier cookie.
Yes, you can change up the m and m's easily on this recipe. However, I do not recommend the crispy m and ms for these cookies.
More Easter Recipes
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
More Spring Cookie Recipes
These are the best cookies for the season:
Easter MM Cookies
- large mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment Paper
- ½ cup unsalted butter 1 stick softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ⅓ cups Easter M&M's
- 5 tablespoons Easter sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla together on medium speed until fluffy.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to wet mixture, beating on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in the one cup M&M candies and sprinkles and blend with a spoon. Reserve the ⅓ cup for placing on top when they come out of the oven.
- Drop a tablespoon of dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Immediately after removing from the oven, carefully press 2-3 pieces of M&M's candies to the top of the cookies. Place the cookies onto a wire rack to cool completely.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here. I will email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
Leave a Reply