Satisfy that sweet tooth and indulge in the refreshing flavors of a tropical paradise with the Dole Whip Crème Frappuccino, a delightful creation inspired by the famous Dole Whip treat found in Disney parks.
This latest secret menu item at Starbucks has gained popularity, thanks to TikTok and other social media, and now you can recreate this Starbucks drink in the comfort of your own home!
The refreshing pineapple base and the sweet cream of this paradise drink make a perfect balance that's reminiscent of Disney World’s famous dole whip. You will be instantly transported to your favorite Disney theme park with the first sip of the pineapple drink. So, let's dive into the recipe and explore why this creamy pineapple drink is an absolute must-try!
Why You'll Love This Recipe
Tropical Flavors: Experience the vibrant and tropical flavors of pineapple in every sip, reminiscent of the beloved Dole Whip.
Creamy and Refreshing: The creamy blend of vanilla bean and pineapple creates a smooth treat perfect for beating the summer heat.
Easy to Make: With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can whip up this delightful Frappuccino in no time.
Versatile: Customize the recipe to suit your taste preferences by exploring substitutions and variations
Ingredients for pineapple Starbucks frappuccino
- Fresh pineapple - pureed (frozen is fine)
- Heavy whipping cream
- Simple syrup - vanilla is fine
- Whipped topping - for topping
- Pineapple puree - for topping
Equipment and kitchen tools
- Food processor
- Serving glasses
How to make dole whip Frappuccino
Step 1 - In a food processor, puree the fresh pineapple until it reaches a saucy consistency. Pour one cup of the pineapple puree into a blender, reserving one tablespoon for the topping.
Step 2 - Add half a cup of heavy whipping cream, two tablespoons of simple syrup, and three cups of ice to the blender.
Step 3 - Blend the mixture well until it becomes thick and creamy. If the consistency is too thick, add a little more heavy cream.
Step 4 - Pour the Frappuccino into a cup and top it off with delicious whipped cream and a drizzle of pineapple puree.
Step 5 - For an extra touch, you can also add a layer of dark caramel sauce or caramel drizzle for an oh-so-sweet finish. Serve with a straw.
Tips for the Best Results
- To create a layered effect, pour the frappuccino into the cup halfway, then add a layer of pineapple puree before filling it up with the remaining frappuccino.
- If you're a fan of extra pineapple flavor, consider adding a few pumps of pineapple-ginger syrup to the recipe.
- Serve this Walt Disney World themed drink with some other Starbucks-style desserts like classic banana bread or moist lemon pound cake
- Add a splash of coconut milk for a delicious piña colada flavor.
Substitutions and Variations
- Instead of using pineapple, you can experiment with other tropical fruits, such as mango or passion fruit, to create different flavors.
- For a chocolatey twist, add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to the recipe for a creamy blend of pineapple and sweet chocolate.
- Get creative with toppings by adding a sprinkle of crunchy caramel-sugar topping or a dusting of cinnamon on top.
Absolutely! Frozen pineapple works just as well and adds a chilled element to the frappuccino.
While some grocery stores may carry pineapple puree, it's usually best to make your own by pureeing fresh or frozen pineapple in a food processor.
Simple syrup is easy to make. Combine equal parts of water and sugar in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring until the sugar completely dissolves. Let it cool before using it in the recipe.
Yes, you can easily adjust the recipe to make a smaller or larger batch. Just maintain the ratios of the ingredients, and you'll achieve consistent results.
Certainly! Feel free to experiment with different syrup, Try adding a few pumps of raspberry syrup or vanilla-flavored syrup, to enhance the flavors according to your preferences. You also may want to try adding different toppings like some buttery caramel syrup or white chocolate sauce.
Absolutely! If you prefer a sweeter drink, you can add more simple syrup or pineapple puree. If you prefer a less sweet option, reduce the amount of simple syrup or adjust it to your liking.
More great copycat Starbucks recipes
Dole Whip Crème Frappuccino Starbucks Copycat
- 1 cup fresh pineapple; pureed frozen is fine
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup vanilla is fine
- 3 cups ice
- Whipped topping for topping
- 1 tablespoon pineapple puree; for topping
- In a food processor, puree pineapple until like a sauce.
- Place one cup pineapple puree into the blender. Reserve a one tablespoon for topping.
- Pour in a half a cup heavy whipping cream, two tablespoons simple syrup, and three cups ice. Blend well until thick. If too thick add a little more heavy cream. It's suppose to be thick.
- Pour mixture into a cup and top with whipped topping and pineapple puree.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season that the entire family is sure to love and also a few things that I don’t share here. I will email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!