This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm®, Jimmy Dean®, & Tyson® Foods. All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own.
As much as I love summer, there is something exciting about getting back into the school routine. A new beginning of the start of something good. The other day I was running some errands and picked up some grocery items for the week.
Today I wanted to share with you a fabulous lunch box idea. These Crunchy Turkey Spinach Wraps are a favorite by everyone in our house. We make them for lunches, picnics and anytime we might need a meal on the go.
Made with whole-wheat tortillas, cream cheese, fresh spinach and turkey breast, it is a meal I can feel good about too!
You can make them for lunch,
or as a nice after-school snack. Celery gives the wraps a nice crunchiness that makes this snack satisfying while tasting great!
Crunchy Turkey Sandwich Wraps
3 whole wheat tortillas
4 oz. cream cheese (1/2 container, whipped ok)
2/3 cup sour cream
1 stalk celery, chopped finely
1/2 teaspoon onion flakes or onion soup
1/4 teaspoon dill weed
2 cups fresh spinach
12-14 slices turkey breast
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, celery, onion, dill weed.
2. On a flat surface, lay out tortilla. Spread with cream cheese mixture
3. Layer with fresh spinach leaves over cheese mixture
4. Layer turkey slices over spinach mixture.
5. Roll up tortilla tightly from one end.
6. Slice in half for a meal or into smaller pieces for a snack or appetizer.
7. Enjoy! These are amazing!
I picked up these items which are great for busy school mornings: Hillshire Farm lunch meats (which are always fresh and tender and double sealed, Ball Park Angus hot dogs (perfect for a quick meal), and these Jimmy Dean already assembled breakfast items are great for busy mornings.
This is one recipe you will want to keep around. It is so easy and tasty.
What is your favorite lunch box recipe?