These Turkey Spinach wraps are a perfect lunch or picnic recipe! Made easily in minutes and delicious!
This turkey wrap recipe is so easy and takes just a few minutes to make. These turkey wraps with spinach are not only simple to make but they are tasty too!
As much as I love summer, there is something exciting about getting back into the school routine. A new beginning of the start of something good. The other day I was running some errands and picked up some grocery items for the week.
Today I wanted to share with you a fabulous lunch box idea.
Why This Recipe?
These Crunchy Turkey Spinach Wraps are a favorite by everyone in our house. We make them for lunches, picnics, and anytime we might need a meal on the go.
Made with whole-wheat tortillas, cream cheese, fresh spinach and turkey breast, it is a meal I can feel good about too!
You can make these Crunchy Turkey Spinach Wraps for lunch, or as a nice after-school snack.
Celery gives the wraps a nice crunchiness that makes this snack satisfying while tasting great! These also go great with this creamy macaroni salad!
These are also so great for picnics or as appetizers. You can double the recipe and cut the tortillas in thirds or fouths for the perfect gameday appetizer.
I picked up these items which are great for busy school mornings
This is one recipe you will want to keep around. It is so easy and tasty.
What Should I Serve with Turkey Spinach Wraps?
These turkey wraps go great with these recipes:
- Broccoli Pasta Salad - a delightful pasta salad that is perfect for the upcoming picnic season and makes a great make and take lunch idea
- Quick and Easy Mediterranean Salad – Tomatoes, garbanzo beans and feta make this salad extra special and colorful.
- Creamy Macaroni Salad – Fresh peppers and creamy dressing make this a favorite year-round.
Crunchy Turkey Sandwich Wraps
Crunchy Turkey Spinach Wraps
- 3 whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 oz. cream cheese ½ container, whipped ok
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery chopped finely
- ½ teaspoon onion flakes or onion soup
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 12-14 slices turkey breast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, celery, onion, dill weed.
2. On a flat surface, lay out tortilla. Spread with cream cheese mixture
3. Layer with fresh spinach leaves over cheese mixture
4. Layer turkey slices over spinach mixture.
5. Roll up tortilla tightly from one end.
6. Slice in half for a meal or into smaller pieces for a snack or appetizer.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite lunch box recipe?