This fun Witches Brew Punch is the perfect punch for a Halloween party or gathering. Made with just a few simple ingredients and so tasty!
This fun punch recipe is perfect for everyone and it is so simple to make!Jump to Recipe
Why You Will Love This Recipe
Fun - This fun witches brew drink is a fun and festive way to celebrate Halloween. It provides some spooky fun for party guests and is always a big hit at Halloween parties. It is also fun for a hocus pocus party.
Easy - This simple recipe is made with just three easy ingredients and some candy worms. You can make this punch in minutes.
Tasty - This punch recipe makes a great tasting punch. It is also easy to change up with other juices.
Just a few simple ingredients are needed for this recipe. Refer to the recipe card for the measurements.
- lemon-lime soda
- lime sherbet - your favorite grocery store brand works wonderfully
- pineapple juice
- gummy worms
- food coloring (optional but recommended as it gives a fun green color to punch)
See recipe card for quantities.
How to Make Witches Brew Punch
The full recipe instructions for crumbl copycat recipe are in the recipe card, below but here is a step by step overview of the recipe
Scoop sherbet into a large bowl.
Add pineapple juice and soda.
Add a few drops of green food coloring and stir.
Add gummy worms and enjoy!
Substitutions & Variations
If you know how to make the recipe fit a certain diet, let the reader know here. Don't fake it - only provide guidance on topics you have actual experience with.
- Ginger ale - may be used instead of lemon lime soda.
- Orange juice- You can substitute orange juice for the pineapple juice and orange sherbet for the lime sherbet for another fun Halloween punch,.
- Spiders - You can add a few large plastic spiders to the top of the bowl for decoration if desired.
- large bowl or large punch bowl
Serving and Storage Tips
This is great served in a large punch bowl and ice cubes. You can also make a large ice ring by freezing a tube pan with water. A few scoops of sherbet will add a fun bubbly brew look.
Another fun way to present this is to serve it in a cauldron punch bowl.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
More Delicious Recipes for Halloween Parties
- Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
- Monster Marshmallows
- Pudding Halloween Treats
- Halloween Graveyard Cake
- Halloween Chex Mix
Halloween Drinks for Adults
Spooky Sour Fuzzy Navel - This Bloody orange cocktail is so tasty and easy to make.
Witches Brew Punch Recipe
- 1 2 Liter of Sprite
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 quarts of lime sherbet
- 2-3 drops green gel food coloring
- 1 bag of gummy worms for the punch bowl and adding to cups
- Plastic spiders for decoration
- Scoop lime sherbet into your punch bowl.
- Drop a few drops of green gel food coloring into the bowl.
- Pour over pineapple juice, then Sprite.
- Add gummy worms, and spiders for decoration.
I hope you enjoyed this fun party drink recipe.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share easy recipes for the season and a few things that I don’t share here. I email you only once a week as I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
What a fun drink for Halloween - perfect for all ages! Popping by from Sundays on Silverado
Picture perfect! I seriously can almost taste the lime. It makes me smile!
This is so fun! Perfect witch party drink!
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories
how fun, i'm sure my kids would love this! Stopping by from Busy Monday and pinned this!
Thanks for your kind words Tanya!
LOVE THIS Wirch's Brew Punch recipe, Raquel! We will be featuring you starting Wednesday at the Creative Crafts Linky Party!
Spooky and fun, how fabulous Raquel.
Thank you for sharing your witches brew punch recipe at Create, Bake, grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring this recipe at tonight's party and pinning too.