Looking for some fun and festive Holiday Drink recipes? I am always looking for some fun new drinks to try and serve this time of year. This weekend we went to a fun and festive Ugly Sweater party and it was filled with good food, fun cocktails and Karaoki concerts. There was a giant white elephant gift exchange and all of the families had a wonderful time. It was a wonderful evening and a memorable way to enjoy friends and family.
This week we will be preparing for our Christmas Eve and Christmas celebrations. Part of the menu planning includes an offering of a special beverage for the adults. So in my planning, several of my friends have created holiday specialty drinks just for such an occasion. One of the best things about these holiday drink recipes is that they truly incorporate the flavors of winter. Made with apples, cranberries, pomegranates and Peppermint, there are lots of fun fresh ideas here.
Holiday Cocktail Recipes
- Candy Cane Cocktail from organizedisland.com
Vodka Cranberry Cocktail recipe for the holidays.
- Christmas Champagne Cocktail Recipe from cookingwithjanica.com
- Apple Pear Christmas from julieblanner.com
- Cranberry Moscow Mule from noshingwiththenolands.com
- Peppermint Cookietini Cocktail Recipe from snappygourmet.com
- Candy Cane Martini from sweetcsdesigns.com
- Cranberry St. Germain Cocktail from wellplated.com
- Mistletoe Cocktail For Christmas Entertaining from thislilpiglet.net
- Pomegranate And Rosemary Gin Fizz from creative-culinary.com
- Sparkling Christmas Tree Cocktail from floatingkitchen.net
- Pomegranate And Peppermint Moscow Mules from halfbakedharvest.com
- Mulled Wine from happyfoodstube.com
- Fresh Cranberry Ginger Vanilla Margaritas from howsweeteats.com
- Berry Merry Christmas Martini from imbored-letsgo.com
- Amaretto Sunrise from lemontreedwelling.com
- Cranberry Mojitos from momontimeout.com
- Grinch Drink from shugarysweets.com
- Cranberry Mojito Punch from sugarandsoul.co
- Christmas Cocktail from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Jingle Juice from bakedbree.com
We hope you enjoyed these vodka-based festive beverages for Christmas.
If you are not yet subscribing to my CELEBRATE THE SEASON newsletter, you can subscribe here. I share a few things that I don’t share here and I email you only once a week. I know how valuable your time is and respect that tremendously!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe on Organized Island, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below, I love hearing from you! To see what I am up to, check out my stories on Instagram and let me know you are following. It would bring me much joy!
Want to streamline your weekly meals? Check out my Beginner's Guide to Meal Planning book on Amazon.
What is your favorite holiday beverage?
Did you go to any parties this weekend?